CHAPTER ELEVEN

"I really like you" Marnie had mentally cursed to herself at failing to not be able to reciprocate her feelings back, because she doesn't know how to

"I really like you" Marnie had mentally cursed to herself at failing to not be able to reciprocate her feelings back, because she doesn't know how to. It was something very foreign to her, since the only love she knows if familial, but in romance, its completely perplexing to her.

She looked at the girl who was named Penny, that she had really enjoyed dating, although she knew she was not going to make it exclusive, and Marnie tried to show it wasn't, but yet again, she seemed to have done something to make the latter expect more.

"I'm sorry" She apologized as she watched the Penny's face fall," I had an amazing time with you, but...I'm just not looking for anything serious right now"

"Do you ever?" Penny had snapped, now angry at Marnie, though she knew the reputation her and her twin had, she thought she'd be able to change it, but no, she was now sure, it seemed impossible.

Marnie kept silent, as Penny was now fuming and lifted her hand slapping her palm across Marnie's cheek, making a loud sound.

For once Marnie was thankful that there was no one around to see the display, but all that she could feel was the horrible feeling that was taking over the pit of her stomach.

Deep down, Marnie knew that she was just being a horrible person to all these people, but she didn't know how to stop it, and she didn't know if she wanted to. She watched the girl walk away as she cursed quietly, but loud enough for Marnie to hear.

Her head hanged low, as she let out a sigh, rubbing her now throbbing cheek," That was some hit" Marnie nearly jumped out of her own skin, as she turned to Fangs who was leaning on the wall across from her.

"I didn't think my private affairs was a public show" Marnie grumbled, as Fangs let out a sigh, walking over to her

"Well, it was in the middle of the hallway, so I wouldn't call it private really" He tried to joke, but noticed that Marnie was in a daze making him cough awkwardly.

"What's going on in that head of yours?" He decided to ask, now getting her full attention

"What do you mean?" He knew right away from her avoiding eye contact that she was avoiding the question, so he shook his head grabbing her wrist dragging her with him.

"Uh where are you taking me?" She questioned but was ignored, and just let Fangs take her where ever he was taking her. After a moment she realized he was heading for the front entrance, making her put weight down.

"Woah, I can't ditch" Marnie whined and Fangs halted turning to her

"There is only one class left today, and I highly doubt your going to it" She opened her mouth to retort but shut her mouth quickly knowing he was right, there was no way she was heading to her class especially when her face must be red from the sudden slap, her brother would go berserk.

"Fine" She gave in making Fangs smile

"Good" was all he said now dragging her out of the school and walking to his motorcycle, throwing his helmet without word but smirking.