CHAPTER SIX

"You know, when the gang said, that the school was 'suffocating' I think they meant it right to the bones," Anthony whispered to his sister, as she eyed all the students walking by her

"You know, when the gang said, that the school was 'suffocating' I think they meant it right to the bones," Anthony whispered to his sister, as she eyed all the students walking by her. She was able to know who was from Southside and who were Northside students instantly, which made her scoff at the uniforms.

"You know, did I ever tell you how much I loath handbags, skirts and blouses?" Marnie stated as she glared at the said objects she named, making her twin snort

"You hate anything girly M, old news really, except for those monsters" He waved off, then glaring to her six-inch heels, he absolutely despised, since they made him shorter by a few inches.

"Hi! You two must be Marnie and Anthony Gomez!" Both of the twins nearly jumped out of their skin, from the sudden cheery voice filling their ears.

"God?" Anthony said looking up at the sky, making Marnie slap the back of his head, as she turned to the girl who nearly gave her and her brother a heart attack

"Hi, yes that's us, I hope" Marnie teased as she stretched out her hand to the girl.

"Veronica Lodge" She responded as they shook hands," Nice, manicure by the way," She said looking at Marnie's nails

"Thanks, nice lip shade"

"Thank you"

Anthony got up, shoving his sister away," Anthony Gomez, it's a pleasure to meet such a stunning beauty like you on this fine day"

Marnie groaned as she lifted a hand to her face while whispering," And it begins"

Veronica had shown the twins around, or more like, Marnie followed behind as her brother kept attempting to flirt with her, which she kept brushing off, but Anthony just kept going at it. She was waiting for Veronica to snap any moment, but it never happened.

It was almost like the girl had the tolerance for it, which was the first to ever happen for her brother. So maybe, it's either just a Veronica thing or the tolerance everyone in Riverdale had.

"Hey, so, I passed my locker, is it okay if I split up from here?" Marnie cut in, the conversation the two were in

"Oh! Are you sure?" Veronica asked, making her nod.

"Since we all have the same class for first, I'll see you both there" Marnie added, as she waved walking off, after hearing their farewells.

When she reached her locker, she smiled seeing a familiar face," Oh finally! I thought none of you was going to be here!" Marnie whined, as she walked over to Sweet Pea, who was taking things out of his locker

"Yeah well— Why are you not wearing your uniform?" He cut off narrowing his eyes.

"Because I'm not" Marnie sang, as she opened her locker, which happened to be right next to his," I don't abide by the rules"

"So, you make your own rules?" Pea smirked, making her smile

"Yep, and you know, technically, you can get rid of that uniform as well, just as long as" Marnie tried not to laugh, at his turtle neck, making her cough to stop herself," that Nice and flattering turtleneck covers the tattoo"

"But the rules— If you read the handbook, nothing is broken" Marnie smirked at him," So, join the dark side" She teased wiggling her finger making him laugh as he gladly took off his uniform, throwing it in the locker.