CHAPTER TWO

Marine and Anthony both sat on the couch in front of Lorenzo who had confirmed the news about Southside High being shut down, and now all the students have been shipped off to Riverdale High

"Northside, of all places" Anthony scoffed and Marnie rolled her eyes at her twin

"It's probably not as bad as it seems"

"Did you not hear Renzo?! He just said that we have to wear these god-awful uniforms! What the hell is that?! We can't even wear our jackets!" Anthony raised his voice to Marnie who covered her ears.

"Well, it's not the worst news yet" Lorenzo stated making the twins look at him for the rest of the bad news

"What else is there?"

"Ghoulies have been trying to declare war with the Serpents"

Marnie shot up from the couch," Hell Yeah!" She threw her fist to the air, as both of the males gave her a look," What?"

"The fact that your happy about a war between two gangs, M" Anthony said as he raised his eyebrow at her.

"I have been itching for a fight! I mean come on, A, you been as well" Marnie said and Lorenzo sighed pinching the bridge of his nose,

"Marnie, I get you like to fight, but there is no way I'm letting you be a part of it, and besides, you two are under parole for 5 months" Anthony laughed but Lorenzo pointed to him," You as well Anthony, you both are not going to be in the fight no matter what"

"Whattt?!" He retorted

Marnie chuckled at her brother," We come in a package Brother dear" She teased as he shoved her face with his palm, resulting to her tackling him.

Lorenzo pulled back the coffee table, as the two wrestled, not wanting them to destroy any of the furniture," When you two are done being kids, throw your jacket's on, and meet at the Whyte Wyrm" with that he walked out of the house to leave them to their troubles.

The end of their little fight, Anthony came out with a scratch across his cheek, and Marnie with a busted lip, as they walked together to the Wyrm.

"You know, make-up will not be able to hide this, you jackass" Marnie whined as Anthony pat her back

"It was an accident Sis, it was rogue headbutt"

"A rogue headbutt? Right, just like the rogue elbow to the stomach" She argued back shoving him

"I love you too, M"

"So, do you think there are any hot girls or guys that had been initiated into the serpents?" Anthony asked and Marnie hummed," I hope so, I can't wait to have a taste of both"

"Hey, back off the girls M! I swear, you take them all from me" Anthony complained making her snicker

"I can't promise you anything"