CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

She had no idea how long it had been, but it felt like days had passed, and she was moved to a room with all the necessities

She had no idea how long it had been, but it felt like days had passed, and she was moved to a room with all the necessities. She had known right away, that Dilton was finding the pleasure in the captive feeling she was giving off.

Helplessness.

Dilton was treating her like a prized possession to even dressing Marnie in outfits that fit her 'image'. A Doll. The dress and the heels, it was almost sickening how he just watched her listen to his commands on when to eat or when to sleep. The one thing, she was most grateful for all of it, was that he didn't touch her at all, almost if she was fragile like an Antique Porcelain Doll.

To him, she seemed like she had given up, but it was far from that, Marnie as smart, and she played every scenario that could happen, and she was sure there will be a lot of flaws, but she was determined.

A few weeks ago

Jughead, Toni, Sweet Pea and Fangs fully regained consciousness, finally now discovering who was the one that kidnapped them," Yeah never underestimate the nerd again" Pea mumbled and Toni scoffed at him leaning her head on the wall," You don't say"

Jughead just rolled his eyes and looked over to Fangs," How are you holding up?" said male frowned and grumbled curses," Well, the fact that I keep being touched and looked at like eye candy, not really the bright side of my day" He replied sarcastically.

"You know how to choose them, I mean Marnie is probably the most normal one. There was Brenda, Sofia and Serena" Pea commented listing the names of his best friends past lovers but then his eyes softened," How are you, really? I mean the cut and all?" Fangs looked down to his torso, at the graze," Not- Before Fangs could finish his sentence, Anthony had stumbled in holding his stomach.

"What do you say we get you lot out of here?" He smirked bringing his hand up dangling the keys to their restraints. "Where's Marnie?" Fangs asked as he rubbed his wrist waiting for Anthony to finish letting the rest go.

Anthony turned quickly dropping the keys," Wait-You said, Marnie was taken as well?!" They all shared looks and then Toni spoke up," What do-Of course, she is-" she said but her voice was hesitant because none of them personally had seen her since being held captive.

"Who would have thought Dilton was crazy" Toni pouted following Fangs' actions on rubbing her wrist. Anthony cocked his eyebrow," Dilton? What do you mean Dilton?"

"He's the one who kidnapped us, with Midge" Fangs spoke up and Anthony shook his head," Okay I know about Midge, but Dilton? No-It's not him"

"What are you talking about? We practically grew up with the guy, we know him from anywhere" Jughead argued but Anthony kept a straight face," So he decided to use his brother's name?" He mumbled but it was loud enough for them to hear.

"What do you mean 'his brother's name'?" Pea asked slowly and the Gomez turned to look at the curious stares," He's definitely a Doiley, but it wasn't Dilton, it was his twin brother Dylan"