CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE

Marnie had finally taken Kevin's advice even if it took until the day of graduation which was three months later

"Babe?" Fangs said softly as he walked into her bedroom," You called?" Marnie peeked over her shoulder and smiled patting her bed," We need to talk"

He walked over and he couldn't help but be nervous on those four words. He knew they were doing well but he panicked thinking something led to it," Did—Did I do something?"

She looked at him raising an eyebrow, and then laughed," Wait—Did you think I was going to break up with you?"

"Usually when people say those words, you tend to prepare for the worst" He said sheepishly

"No, it's not that"

"You're not pregnant right?" those words made her laugh," Really?" She said raising an eyebrow," Maybe I should just let you talk" Fangs mumbled

"Or you can keep guessing" Marnie teased as she grinned," I mean we so totally don't have graduation in three hours"

He shifted his body turning to her," Okay, does it have to do with you finally talking to me?"

"You noticed huh?" She said turning herself to face him as he lifted one hand on her cheek," Babe you talk in your sleep, of course I know"

"So, you didn't say anything?" She questioned and he snorted," Oh I tried a lot of times, but I realized that you'd find the right moment to want to talk about it. So, tell me Marnie Jean Gomez, how are you doing?"

"Honestly" She let out a slow breath," I been doing horrible, I been feeling like total shit, and I just wanted to stop acting like it was okay. I hated putting myself in the light and acting like I'm okay. I'm not doing okay. I want to just scream and—"

"Then do it" Fangs interjected making her look at him," What?"

"Scream, heck—Scream at graduation if you have to, let it all out. Who cares what people say or how they look at you, Marnie. I'll stand next to you and scream as well; I don't care if we look like crazy people. Because you and I are in it for a long time, until you tire of me"

"Or if you tire of me" She added and he grinned," Well, then you definitely have it in until we are old and wrinkled. We'll be that old couple sitting on our porch, or we'll be that old couple that takes walks in the park just in silence hand in hand"

"You really have it planned out huh?" She teased and he snickered," Baby, you and I are going to get married, I am sure of it. We are also going to have kids and embarrass them. We'll be going to their games or recitals, whatever it is. Marnie, we are in this for the long run, because I love you so damn much, and I can't picture a life without you"

"I'm going to propose" Marnie beamed at his words," I am going to be hella cheesy and bring you on a journey or I'll take you to Pop's and just ask you there. I have a lot of scenario's, and I'll do it all if I have to."

He leaned forward connecting his lips, "I freaken love you Marnie Jean Gomez and I am spending the rest of my life with you," Fangs said softly

"I love you so much" She responded quickly being brought into his arms.

Through his words all of it, Marnie had let the tears fall down her face. She never thought she'd find the ending where she had it all.

Marnie Jean Gomez was finally and officially going to be okay, and where ever Anthony was, she knew he was going to find his happy ending as well.

The twins both had a crazy, confusing and insane life, but like they always said.

"It's Who we are"