CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

"You really want to know the answer to that question?" Marnie asked Fangs as she drank her coffee

"You really want to know the answer to that question?" Marnie asked Fangs as she drank her coffee. He had asked her how many people she had gone out with, and she didn't mind the question knowing he wouldn't judge her, but her answer was definitely going to be a surprise for him.

"Yep," He said popping the p in the word, as she sighed

"None," His eyes widened at her answer, as she smirked at him leaning on her hand," You are the first relationship, I have ever been in, so feel special" She teased.

"No way" He leaned back at trying to take in what she said and so she decided to throw his question back to him

"What about you?"

"Four" Marnie raised her eyebrow at him not believing his answer considering how quick he answered, he deflated seeing the look on her face putting his head on the table lifting his hands using his fingers to answer for him and all 10 of them were up.

"I honestly thought there'd be more" Marnie commented as he raised his head

"You're not bothered?" The question only made her snicker

"Really? Fangs, its no secret on how much I get around, I like both genders, so my number is not small—especially in intimacy.

"Would it be okay if I asked why you never been in serious relationships? Or is it too soon?" He asked carefully as Marnie sat straight.

She looked down at the table fiddling her thumbs" I'll tell you eventually"

"Oh, of course, no rush" He reached over grabbing her hand as she thanked him. It had only been a month since they were dating, and everything was so amazing for the couple. They were taking things really slowly, and they both absolutely loved the pace they were going.

They wanted this relationship to work, and they were both filled the spaces that they lacked. Fangs were teaching Marnie all about relationships, and Marnie was teaching him with confidence. It was no secret how sensitive Fangs was behind his façade he puts up, and Marnie wanted him to love himself more, so she was teaching him.

He had still the insecurity all around being in the serpents, that he only shared with the inner circle, and Marnie was very understanding of his confession. Fangs had lived on his own in the trailers, with the help of the older serpents, since his parents were off not caring about their own son.

He was lucky to have met Sweet Pea, who had brought him into the gang, and all of them knew he didn't need to prove himself to be enough for them. Which is where Marnie had decided to show Fangs that he is who he was is enough.

"By the way, Renzo wants you to come over for dinner tonight" Marnie looked at him knowing that Fangs had been dreading for the day to come. Lorenzo had approached him when he found out that they were dating and gave him a stern lecture, and dinner was not the only thing for the final formal acceptance.

"The day is finally here" He commented as she smiled

"He loves you and so does Anthony, just be yourself and everything will be fine" She reassured him making him slightly calmer. He was nervous about the dinner, but Marnie being who she was, had given him a little boost of confidence.

He really loved Marnie, and he saw a future with her, and the dinner was going to be the first big step for them.