CHAPTER FOUR

Marnie was with Toni as they drank together at the bar together flirting, and Anthony was grumbling to himself with the boys," You called your sister a Vixen, why?"

Pea asked him and he groaned," Because she is one, once she finds a target, she'll take a bite until she gets tired of it"

Fangs smirked as he whistled," I call dibs" making Anthony glare at him

"Excuse you, but my sister is not property" He pouted, mainly, because he was jealous that his sister, was already one step ahead of him.

"By the way, I hope she isn't taken," Anthony asked, and Pea crossed his arms

"Well, not yet at least—Ithink she has a thing with this redhead, at school, but she won't tell us"

"More like there is nothing to tell" Jughead answered," Both of them, haven't told each other how they feel, so if anything, I think your sister has a high chance at this rate"

Meanwhile, Marnie was sitting with Toni as she looked at her," So, who's the lucky girl?" She asked and Toni turned to face her

"What do you mean?"

Marnie smirked at her," Come on Toni, I may have just met you, but I can see that you have someone special, and I think I have an eye set on one of your guy friends back there"

She winked as Toni snickered at her," Which one, I hope it's not Jug, he's got a girl already"

Marine snorted and waved her hand," Nope, Jug is cute, but definitely not my type, and he's like a brother. I don't go for that freaky stuff"

"Her name is Cheryl Blossom, she's a northsider, but she's—"

"Different" Marnie said finishing Toni's sentence, as she laughed

"Yep, man, where have you been my whole life! I swear, I always needed you in the circle, Fangs, Pea and Jug are kind of well—"

"Dense, horrible at advice, not great listeners?" Marnie teased finishing the sentence again.

"Hey now, that's rude" Fangs said, as he heard what she said, making her turn around keeping her smirk," Tell, me if it's a lie then" Marnie said touching his arm, feeling his muscles," Oh yes, you have muscles, nice" She complimented, making Fangs turn red, and Toni laugh behind her hand at Fangs flustered face.

"Marnie keep it in your pants!" Anthony said as he slapped her hand away from touching Fangs, making her frown rubbing her hand

"Hey, stop with the violence A, I don't need to go to school looking like I came out of a fight"

"You'll live" Anthony argued as she rolled her eyes

"By the way, how long have you two been serpents?" Pea asked joining them, as the twins grinned.

"You are looking at the first young generations to be recruited," Anthony said proudly as Marnie snorted," And you just fed his ego, good job Sweets," She said as Pea looked at her for the nickname, she gave him.

"First generation? So, you guys are like our seniors?" Fangs asked as the twins laughed

"Yep" Marnie answered him with a wink after," We know all the ropes, so don't hesitate to ask us anything" Anthony finished as he put his arms over Fangs and Pea as they looked at him, and his sister, smiling, they all already liked the twins.