CHAPTER FORTY ONE

"It was two years in the friendship, just around the time our Social worker had finally confirmed we would return to Riverdale to Lorenzo in a year

"It was two years in the friendship, just around the time our Social worker had finally confirmed we would return to Riverdale to Lorenzo in a year. I was a fool telling Dylan everything, right from every detail, I told him"

"The one thing I noticed about Dylan, was that he had a strange attraction to Marnie. It was not openly spoken, but sometimes I'd find him staring at her whenever he was around"

Toni leaned on the car after they situated themselves out of the abandoned building, they were held captive at," Wait so, Marnie met him before?"

"No, he personally never went close enough to her for them to talk, as crazy as it sounds. In fact, they have never been in the same room, and he even begged me to not tell Marnie about him. I didn't think much of it because Dylan came out to be a shy person, so obviously, I didn't force them to meet"

"Did you ever tell her about him?" Fangs asked and Anthony sighed," No, because I felt like I didn't need to, which I regret now. I should have told her from the start especially when things got ugly"

"Okay, how ugly?" Jughead questioned," It was like a switch, that just flipped, he didn't take it subtle at all, he went straight psycho, to showing me pictures of Marnie taken without consent. I was at gunpoint, literally, so I couldn't tell her"

"Great guns" Pea raised his hands through his hair," Is it even safe for us to be out here?"

"Yeah, of course, he wouldn't actually kill anyone," Anthony remarked and they all gave him a funny look," He kidnapped us, Anthony, I'm pretty sure there is a possibility of a bullet in our heads" Toni overstated with frustration.

"Trust me guys-" Fangs scoffed which cut of Anthony," I'm not sure if we can trust you, especially hiding something this big, from your sister. I'm not as so much bothered you didn't tell us, but what if this just a part of the plan, the rest of this game"

When Fangs said those words, the gang pulled back putting their guards up not realizing that was even something they thought about, but he was right. He had openly confessed that he was pretty much the lapdog for the so-called revengeful twin of Dilton.

Anthony felt hurt that he was not trusted but the most part of him knew he probably didn't have the right. He had lied to them the entire time, and the only person that knew the entire truth was Kevin.

He lied to his own sister, and now she is in a situation that made him almost have no choice, but right now he had it when he thought he knew Dylan was probably off trying to plot revenge on Dilton.

"Okay-That is completely fair, I been a total shit friend-"

"And brother" Toni added and Anthony grimaced," Yes, and brother, but I swear on my parents' graves, that right now, I'm going to take matters in my own hands, and get my sister back. If we don't the system will get involved, and I really will lose my sister for good this time"