CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Marnie was sat in one of the many chairs in the dark auditorium, as she cried to herself

Marnie was sat in one of the many chairs in the dark auditorium, as she cried to herself. She just wanted this pain that she tried so hard to avoid to go away.

It was not that she was dense enough to know what liking someone was like, and just like how she expected, she hated the feelings that go with it.

All she thought, about was that it was probably Karma, for playing with the many hearts she had wrapped around her fingers. So, maybe it was since emotions shouldn't be toyed with.

The sound of the lights switching on the stage snapped her out of her thoughts, as she looked up to see Fangs standing in the middle of the stage looking straight at her, with confidence.

"Marnie Jean Gomez is the name of the girl, who had stolen my heart the moment she came into my life" Fangs said loud and clear, as Marnie looked around then back to him confused on what he was doing.

"She was not like any other girls I have ever know, and god, she is so damn beautiful, and I don't just mean her appearance. I mean her entire being is, her laugh? It's like music to my ears. Her smile? It's the light that brightens the days I feel at my worse"

Marnie was just gaping now, at Fangs who was declaring his love to her, and she heard a commotion turning to people coming in, at what was going on, but Fangs Fogarty was not going to stop, not until he was sure she heard his feeling loud and clear.

"It took five months, five amazing months for me to realize, that I was falling in love with the girl who became one of my best friends in a short span of time. She doesn't know how much I look forward to each day just to see her, knowing that I can forget all the problems and just live"

"Maybe it's a little silly, but Marnie Jean you have become the reason I haven't lost faith in living for myself, and god. I didn't think I was capable of being so madly in love with you"

The crowd had been at awe now comprehending what was going on, sure there had been rumours of Fogarty and Marnie, but now what was being displayed, was answering the unasked questioned.

Marnie had cursed silently, at the whispers behind her, and just muttered 'Screw it' as she ran over to the stage jumping into his arms. The two had looked at each other while Fangs wiped her spilt tears," How was that?"

Marnie scrunched her nose," It was so embarrassing Fogarty. I didn't think you had it in you to be such a hopeless romantic"

Fangs chuckled as he lifted his hand to her cheek caressing it," I didn't know I had that in me either, but I thought, heck, I'll do it with style"

"Just kiss her!!" Marnie and Fangs looked over recognizing that in sync voice, it was Toni and Sweet Pea while behind the two was most of the serpents who were whooping and chanting 'Kiss, Kiss, Kiss'

Marnie smirked grabbing Fang's shirt pulling him towards her as she crashed her lips in his and Fangs melted into the kiss, as whistling and cheering mainly from the serpents filled their ears.

She pulled away looking at him smiling "I like you too Fogarty, and heck I think I'm falling in love with you too"

"Oh thank god, I thought the kiss meant you rejected me," Fangs said sarcastically quickly receiving a flick to his nose making him snicker as he leaned forward reconnecting their lips.