Chapter 1

Long ago, The Avatar was a norm amongst people of the world. They would be the one to keep peace and prosperity with everyone.

Back then, only a handful of people could have the ability to manipulate one of the four main elements of the world. Earth, Fire, Air, and Water.

The Avatar, on the other hand, could bend all the elements and even had a spirit of peace in their very being.

No one knows why, but The Avatar was never reborn and millennia after millennia, the world began to forget about The Avatar and fell into chaos.

Soon enough, the ability to bend the elements no longer was possible and the legend of The Avatar ceased to exist.

Then, after many years, new abilities showed up. They became known as the"quirks".

However, even though some people have the ability to manipulate similar things to the elements, it was never close to the ancient ways.

That is when, two people from a small village, came to the local sages. They still knew about the Avatar, and their child showed signs of being it.

The child didn't have the traits that someone with a quirk would have but, they could manipulate the four elements.

That made the priests sure that they were the one. After all these years, for some reason, the Avatar finally returned.

**************

You took a deep breath and got into a fighting position. The air was still until your opponent struck. They threw weapons and rocks at you. You stepped aside to dodge the weapons, then reached your arm forward, created a fist and as you brought your hand to your side the projectile rocks crumbled before they would hit you.

You then held out your hands to pull water from the nearby puddles and use it to knock your enemies off their feet. Once they regained their footing, they circled you. Then they lunged at the you as you jumped into the air causing the opponents to crash into each other.

You took the time in the air to also move and land in a different spot from your opponents. As they were down, you brought the earth beneath them up and solidified it up to their ankles, trapping them and preventing them from moving. One you finished your fight, you bring your arms in and rest your stance, exhaling.

"Perfect form! Practice like that and you will be ready to let the world know who you are!" A sage exclaimed.

"Don't say that! They still have a lot to learn before anyone can know who they are! I barely say any fire during that round!" Another one said.

The eldest sage approached you, "You are doing very well, Young Avatar. You have made wonderful progress." They said.

This made you smile.
"Thank you, " you responded and bowed.

"You were amazing!" A voice called out from the temple hall. when you looked over, you see your father, who looked like a kid watching his favorite superhero.

Maybe it was that. Since both of your parents don't have quirks, having a child that happens to be a reincarnation of an ancient being is quite incredible.

You smile brightly and turn back to the elder sage. "Perhaps it is time." They say.

*****

It was after dinner and the sage called you and your family to the temple of their town.

"As you know, your child has made progress in mastering the four elements-aside from fire- However, they are not yet ready to let the world know that they are such a powerful being yet." The elder says.

"So, we have decided, That the Avatar should travel to Japan, to study in the most prestigious hero school." Another said.

That took you by surprise but your parents reacted immediately.

"That sounds like an amazing idea!" Your mother exclaims. "My baby, going to school where the symbol of peace once went to," She puts her hand on her face in excitement.

"Ah, it's too good to be true!" Her father adds and does the same thing.

"Mom...Dad...." You say in slight embarrassment. Even though you get embarrassed by your parents at times, it was nice to have such supportive parents by your side, "So....I guess I should get ready. Moving to Japan to go to school is a big deal." You spoke with a shrug.

"You will leave tomorrow morning, then you will have ten months before the entrance exam. That will give you enough time to get yourself acquainted with the town." The sage continued.

You stood and bowed, "Thank you for teaching me for all these years, and for trusting me to go on my own." You say.

"It was our honor, the world has fallen into imbalance. More and more villains are appearing. The world needs you so you need to train to do so. You can learn much more than we can teach you." The sage says.

You smile and leave with your excited parents following.