Chapter 36

HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉🥳
Here's Chapter 36 My New Years gift to all of you😘

Also as part of my gift I decided to include chapter 37 here which has the intimate scenes that's why I unpublished this chapter awhile ago sorry about that🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

Mew is still unconscious in the hospital but the situation calmed down a bit his company doesn't have a clue why the Palace did such a thing but they're thankful to the Crown Prince because of what He did the journalist and website are now afraid to do anything about it. Mew's fans praised and thanked the Crown Prince, he even trended online because fans are expressing their gratitude. Even the Tv stations didn't dare to bring up about the negative news of Mew because they were already warned.

P Boss was busy taking calls from different social media sites, tv stations and even some foreign media they wanted to talk to Mew and asked what his comment about what the Crown Prince did for him.

P Boss: "Im sorry but Mew is in the middle of filming right now." Then he turned off his phone because he is tired of answering them asking the the same questions. He looked at the unconscious man and ask "Nong why are you still sleeping? Please wake up na~"

He realised that he didn't call Mew's mom yet so he turned on his phone and was about to call her but he remembered that Mew doesn't want her mom to worry and get stress so he didn't continue his plan, instead he called Gulf.

He was about to say something but he heard that Gulf was talking to someone "Give me the phone Gulf."

Gulf: "But Sam this is P Boss he is Mew's manager!"

Sammy: "Are you sure?"

Gulf: "Yes! see?"

Sammy: "Okayyy"

P Boss: "Can I talk now?"

Gulf: "Yes P~ I'm sorry about that my bestfriend is just paranoid, why did you call P?"

P Boss: "Im in the hospital right now Gulf."

Gulf: "WHAT! Why? What happened to you P?"

P Boss: "Its not me Its Mew"

Gulf froze and almost drop his phone Sammy who was laying down on the bed stood up and took the phone from him.

Sammy: "Repeat what you just said."

P Boss was shocked by the way Sammy is talking to him but he still repeated what he said to Gulf.

Sammy: "Give me the name of the hospital and room number we will visit him tonight."

P Boss: "But there is schedule for visiting hours here."

Sammy: "You don't have to worry about that just give me the name of the hospital and room number P~"

P Boss gave Sammy the information and then he ended the call.

Gulf is worried sick he didn't move from where he was sitting still in disbelieve.

Sammy: "What are you still sitting there Gulf lets go."

It was already 11:30pm when they arrived at the hospital they were about to enter when the guard told them that the visiting hours already ended. Sammy took out her phone and then called someone "Im outside the hospital now P~ and I guess you forgot to tell the security." After talking for awhile Sammy handed the security her phone "Someone wanted to talk to you P." After talking the security returned the phone to Sam with a respectful attitude not like when they first arrived. "Im sorry for being rude awhile ago Your-"