Chapter 98

Thank you for the continued support for this book and also for Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf moving in with Mew made headlines once again when someone anonymous uploaded a pic of them unloading Gulf's things out of Mew's car on social media. Their manager are bombarded with phone calls and mails from the media outlets asking for confirmation. They tried to contact both Mew and Gulf but they're not answering their phones and they also didn't go online so Bermb has no choice but to call Gulf's parents.

Mom: "Hello?"

Bermb: "Ma this is Bermb can I talk to NGulf?"

Mom: "He is with Mew right now Nong."

Bermb: "I called them Ma but they're not answering my calls."

Mom: "Hmm maybe because they're arranging the house?"

Bermb: "What do you mean Ma?"

Mom: "Oh Gulf move in with Mew Nong"

Bermb: "I see thank you for the information Ma have a good day bye."

After ending the call Bermb call Mew's manager.

Boss: "P"

Bermb: "I just talked to Gulf Ma and the rumour is true do you know where Mew's house is?"

Boss: "Mew have two addresses the family house address and his own house address."

Bermb: "Where do he usually go?"

Boss: "The family house."

Bermb: "Lets meet na we need to talk to them."

Boss: "Ok P"

Mew and Gulf are busy unpacking and arranging their room and had no idea that the whole Thailand are talking about them.

Gulf: "I want to put this here can I?"

Mew: "This house is also yours now so you don't have to ask for permission na"

Gulf: "Ok but why are we here I thought were going to live in the other house?"

Mew: "That house will be renovated, when its finish we will move there and I will sell this house."

Gulf: "Why? But this house is so beautiful Mew."

Mew: "You like this house?"

Gulf: "Yeah"

Mew: "Then I will not sell and give it to you then"

Gulf: "WHAT!! No no no no!!! Sell it!!"

Mew: "But you said you like this house"

Gulf: "I didn't say I want it right?"

Mew: "We'll this house was my dream house I hired an architect told him everything and this is the outcome. Also the things inside this house are all hand picked by me."

Gulf: "Then why are you selling it?"

Mew: "Well the other house has alot of memories Gulf its were I grew up and it also have tighter security because alot of powerful and rich people live there."

Gulf look around the house with a sad face and said "But this is also your dream house Mew are you sure about selling it?"

Mew: "We don't need 2 houses Gulf."