Chapter 74

Thank you for always Voting,Commenting and Adding my Book to your RL 🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Mew brush Gulf's hair and said "Gulf wake up its time for dinner."

Gulf opened his eyes and then closed them again he hugged Mew buried his face into his neck and said "Soreee...hipss...hurtsss"

Mew's hand went to his hips and massage it he sighed "I told you this will happened but you didn't listen."

Gulf: "Hungry...Mew feed me."

Mew: "I will go downstairs to get your dinner and tell mom and dad that you're not feeling well that's why we can't joined them na~"

Gulf lifted head and look at Mew "They already arrived? What time is it?"

Mew: "Yes and its already 8pm."

Gulf: "Fuck! Dad will kill me."

Mew: "Don't worry I told Ma that you're spending the night here."

Gulf: "What time is the filming tomorrow?"

Mew: "I called P and told him to reschedule our scenes so we will film our scenes at 4pm so you have all day to rest tomorrow."

Gulf smile widely "Such a dedicated husband."

Mew rolled his eyes then he stood up "I will get your dinner now sir please wait."

Gulf laugh and wave his hand to him, Mew shakes his head the we went out of the room. Gulf searched for his phone and when he found it he noticed that he had alot of notifications he unlocked it and read the messages its the group chat of his elementary friends he read that the gathering was moved next month and everyone already replied and agreed. Gulf is the only one who haven't replied yet he was about to when he heard the door opens and Mew came in with a tray full of foods "Here lets eat now."

Gulf: "Mew the gathering was moved next month."

Mew: "When exactly?

Gulf: "The 14th next month."

Mew didn't respond and Gulf got curious of his reaction "Whats wrong?"

Mew: "PBoss called me awhile ago about an overseas schedule next month."

Gulf: "Don't tell me its the same day as the gathering."

Mew nodded his head.

Gulf: "Then you can't come with me?"

Mew: "I was thinking of asking you to come with me but If you want to go to the gathering Its ok Gulf besides my schedule there is just for a photoshoot I can comeback early the next day."

Gulf stared at him for a long time and said "Its really ok with you if I go there alone?"

Mew chuckle "Of course as long as you behave and don't drink too much."

Gulf nodded his head "Mm."

Mew smile "Good now lets eat so that you can sleep again." Mew then starts feeding him while he replied to their group chat that he will still attend the gathering.