Chapter 130

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf sent the video he recorded to the MewGulf fanclub and it immediately spread all over social media and tv stations in Thailand. In the the video Gulf briefly explain to them about what happened and Mew's condition but fans was quite disappointed by it because of the lack of information and they were also expecting Mew to appear in the video.

Mew is slowly recovering his hands and arms doesn't hurt that much anymore and he can now remove his oxygen mask if he want to speak. His doctors advised him to eat more so that he can start his PT sooner and Mew tried to do what the doctor said but whenever he eat alot he would vomit after. There's also no improvement on his waist down.

Mew: "You should go home and rest"

Gulf: "Where you are is home to me Mew"

Mew: "Aren't you tired? Nine months of taking care of me. Isn't it tiring?"

Gulf knew that this day would come. Whenever Mew thinks that he's fast asleep Mew would always brush his hair with his fingers while staring at the ceiling blankly. Gulf force a smile and said "I would never get tired taking care of you Mew" Mew didn't say anything after that.

When his parients arrive Mew is already asleep so Gulf told them to go outside because he have something to talk to them.

Mew's Dad: "What is it that we need to come out here to talk?"

Gulf: "Mew needs to see a psychiatrist Pa"

Mew's Mom: "Yes"

Gulf: "He need it as soon as possible Ma,Pa! His situation is starting to take a toll on his mental health"

Mew's Dad: "Did he say something to you?"

Gulf: "He asked if I am tired taking care of him Pa"

Mew's parents looked at each other then Mew's dad said "I'll talk to his doctor about this" Their conversation got interrupted when Mew's dad receive a call.

Mew's Dad: "Hello?"

Secretary: "Sir Mr. Suwanamas called and said that you need to call him as soon as possible"

Mew's Dad: "Why? I don't have business with him anymore"

Secretary: "Sir I think you should call him because when I talk to him he doesn't sound very good"

Mew's Dad: "Alright"

After talking to his secretary he called Pinky's dad right away.

Pinky' Dad: "Hello?"

Mew's dad got concerned when he heard his voice and immediately asked "Are you ok?What's the problem?" Pinky's dad cries and couldn't talk straight.

Although their friendship was strained because of what Pinky did to Mew before, Mew's dad didn't stopped worrying for Pinky's parents because they've been friends since they were teenagers. Even though he stopped talking to them and pulled out all his investments to their company he still secretly helping them by giving funds without them knowing that's the reason why their company is still doing very well despite him pulling out of the company.
He ended the call and told his wife and Gulf that he had an urgent meeting to attend to.

SAMMY'S POV

RBG: "Princess!"

"Yes? What's the problem?"