Chapter 71

Thank You for Loving my story and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding  TSC to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy is on her way to meet Mew's dad when she arrived at his house Mew is already outside waiting for her.

Mew: "Hey thanks for coming."

Sammy: "Where is Gulf?"

Mew: "I cancelled all his schedules for today so he can rest."

Sammy: "Thats good."

They went inside and Mew introduced her to his parents.

Dad: "You're so big now Melanie."

Sammy: "Uncle call me Sam na~ I don't want to be called by that name."

Mews dad chuckles then said  "Very well Sam, lets get down to business shall we?"

Sammy: "Yeah sure."

Mom: "What do you like to drink Sam?"

Sammy smiled at her "Nothing auntie" then he turned to looked at Mew and handed him a folder "This is your medical records Mew read it carefully so that you will know that her intention that night was to really kill you. I heard from Gulf that you still see her as your childhood friend? Lets see if you can still see her like that after you read this, this is her medical records you take a good look at her prescriptions in there, and Uncle this is the police report, I heard that you already read it but I got more informations about that night and I got a cctv recorded Pinky's car following Mew that night ofcourse she already sold the car but I already got all the papers to prove that she once owned that car.

Mom: "Why are you so sure that Pinky really wanted to kill my son that night?"

Sammy: "Well auntie once you read Mews medical records you will understand what I mean."

Mom: "She sacrificed alot for Mew she stayed by my sons side until he recovered if she really wanted to kill Mew she can easily do it while he was still in a coma."

Sammy sighed "Auntie at first I was also puzzled about that but after knowing everything in the past I have an idea why she changed her mind. You see auntie I have no doubt she really loves Mew, to the point that she will kill him so that no one can have him. She was there when Mew's car crashed and in my opinion the moment she saw Mew bleeding and unconscious she realised that she cant live without him thats why she called the ambulance and she stayed beside him the whole time."

Mew closed the folders and sit down massaging his forehead, his dad snatched the folders from his hand then he opened it. After reading it his dad closed his eyes and inhaled to calm himself while his mom looked at Mew caress his right cheek without saying anything Mew smile at her and hugged her "Ma~ don't worry na Im here with you alive and healthy."

Dad: "Is there anything else you want to tell us Sam?"

Sammy handed him another folder and said "These are additional evidences Im sure it will help you in court trials and for the judge to not allow them if her lawyers go for the Insanity defence."

Mew's dad couldnt help but ask Sammy "Why are you doing all of these?"

Sammy: "Simple, because of Gulf"

Dad: "...."

Sammy smiled at him "This is the first time Gulf asked me this kind of favour and also if that bitch it free she will harm Gulf next thats the reason why uncle."

Mom: "You're such a good friend Sam."

Sammy turned to Mew "Mew you know that you don't really have to do all the proceedings right? You just have to say the word and I will lend you a hand. Gulf told me that its all on you after I gave you the informations so you decide and just let me know what you need and I will help you."