Chapter 93

Our city is in lockdown so I got busy stocking food. Stay home and stay safe guys wash your hands always and take Vitamin C 💜

I also updated my other story What Change You? 😘

3RD PERSON POV

The palace is busy preparing with the upcoming coronation. The King decided that its time for him to stepped down from his throne and let his son to take over. Right now they're on a meeting with all the important people present.

Sammy and Ice was about to go on a vacation but his uncle wanted her to be there when he is crown as King so they postponed their vacation and Sammy stayed in the Palace.

Right now Sammy is sitting outside staring and enjoying the beautiful starry sky, she didn't notice that someone sit beside her.

Crown Prince: "Why are you here?"

Sammy was startled but when she saw that it's her uncle she smile and said "Just thinking."

Crown Prince: "What are you thinking about?"

Sammy: "If mom is alive Im sure she will be very happy and proud to witness you being crowned uncle."

The Crown Prince face became sad and said "You will also have your Title back after my coronation Melanie."

Sammy: "I don't really care about that uncle Im just happy that you will finally become King."

Crown Prince: "Do you like the house?"

Sammy: "Its too big uncle but its beautiful."

Crown Prince: "You don't have to worry about cleaning and everything else I already hired people to do it."

Sammy: "Thank you uncle"

The next day Sammy went to Gulfs faculty to invite him to lunch.

Sammy: "Have lunch with me!"

Gulf: "Your treat?"

Sammy: "Yes"

Gulf: "Lets go"

They went to their favorite restaurant and sit on their spot.

Sammy: "So~ Im inviting you and Mew to come at uncles coronation."

Gulf: "Will they allow outsiders there?"

Sammy: "Well the coronation is in the morning and Im inviting you to dinner."

Gulf: "I think its not a good idea Sam what will your relatives think if we go there? We're not part of the Royal Family."

Sammy: "Well aside from the two uglies there, no one will mind and question uncle."

Gulf: "Did you already tell Mew about this?"

Sammy: "I txted him but he still didn't reply
besides you're not allowed to say no."

Gulf eyebrow raise while looking at his bestfriend "There's hidden agenda behind this right?"

Sammy: "Yes! I want you to be there by my side when I face my relatives as Princess Gulf."

Sammy already told Gulf about the Crown Prince's plan of giving her Title back after he is announce as King.

Gulf smile and said "Alright we will go."

Sammy smile widely "Thank You Gulf"

Gulf: "It should be me saying that Sam. By the way P Ice will also be there right?"