Chapter 127

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

When Gulf saw Mew he just stared at him for a few minutes before he reached out his trembling hands to touch Mew's very cold one. He squeezed and rubbed it as if trying to warm it up then he placed Mew's hand on his left cheek and asked "Sam? Why is it still cold? He is still alive right?" Sammy looked at his bestfriend sadly and rubbed his back "The doctor said he is Gulf. He still have brain activities but they cant tell us when he will wake up" Gulf continue to hold Mew's hand and stared at Mew for a long time without saying anything. Sammy is getting worried because she doesn't know whats going on in Gulf's mind right now.

Sammy: "Lets go back to your room Gulf"

Gulf: "I want to stay here by his side Sam"

Sammy: "You need to rest Gulf you're not fully recovered yet"

Gulf: "I want to stay here Sam....I don't want to leave him... what if he wakes up? I want to be the first one he sees when he wakes up"

Sammy: "I already let you skipped lunch Gulf I will not let you skip dinner and your medicines too. Camping here, starving yourself and not taking your medicines is not going to wake Mew up. He also doesn't want you to neglect yourself because of him."

Gulf didn't react and remained silent. Sighing Sammy tries to pursue him again "Gulf we reall-"

Gulf: "....My fault that he's here...all my fault...he's lying here because of me!"

This is one of Sammy's fear. She knew that Gulf would blame himself for what happened to Mew. She embraced Gulf and console him "Shh... its not your fault Gulf. Mew loves you so much that's why he saved you so listen to me and lets go back na~"

Gulf: "I don't know what I'd do if he dies Sam"

Sammy: "He loves you so much Gulf. I'm sure he will wake up"

Gulf finally agreed to go back to his room. When they entered his parents are looking at him worriedly but they didn't say anything. Gulf also didn't say a word and just let his dad and a nurse helped him to his bed then he immediately closed his eyes. He is still having a hard time accepting what everything that happened he felt so guilty and helpless and empty that he just wanted to sleep.

He's parents looked at Sammy as if asking her what happened. Sammy signalled Gulf's parents go with her outside.

Gulf's Mom: "What happened Sam? Why is he like that?"

Sammy: "I don't know auntie I'm very worried because when we were in there I expected him to break down and cry but instead he didn't shed a single tear"

Gulf's Dad: "What was his action when he first saw Mew?"

Sammy: "He just touched his hand and he stared at Mew the whole time and he also blamed himself for what happened to Mew. That's why he really needs to see a psychiatrist to help him cope"

That evening when everyone was asleep Gulf who couldn't sleep carefully reached for his wheelchair and wheeled himself to Mew's room. Mew's Mom is sleeping and the only one inside the room because Mew's dad had to go to Europe for a very important meeting. Gulf went beside Mew's bed and grabbed his hand "I can't sleep Mew" he whispered. "You know I really don't know why you love me this much to the point that you have to sacrifice yourself for me. I'm not worth it Mew! In the past you also got into an accident because you want to meet me. It's always me who caused you pain!" Gulf cry his heart out. "Mew~ I cant live without you...pleasee...please wake up"

Mew's mom heard everything he said and is also crying silently. She wanted to go and embrace and console him but she knew that Gulf needed this moment with Mew so she pretended to be asleep.

Gulf stayed in Mew's room until dusk. When he left Mew's mom stood up and went to Mew's beside. She brushed Mew's hair and said "Did you hear him Mew? You should wake up soon because that boy is in pain we all are"

For the last days Gulf keep coming back to Mew's room and talked to him, he broke down many times and even begged Mew to open his eyes. Mew's mom would just always listened and pretend to be asleep and cried silently with him. She is also afraid that Mew might not wake up from his coma. The fear that she is feeling right now is much worst than how she felt before. She also started seeing her psychiatrist again because of what happened to Mew.

Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months and Mew still didn't show any progress. Gulf's injuries are already healed his casts are also removed. Physically he is healed but the pain in his heart isn't. Its already been a week since his casts are removed and begged his and Mew's parents to let him stay and take care of Mew and they all agreed.

Gulf stopped working and stayed with Mew he also got use to talking to Mew and not getting any reply. He takes care of Mew everyday wiping Mew's body, combing his hair massaging his feet and arms and reading him books that he know he likes. Everyday that is his routine. Gulf's parents visit him twice a week and brought him change of clothes. Although they're worried for their son they knew that this is also his way of coping up with what happened so they let him do whatever he want as long as he keeps talking to his psychiatrist. Sammy also visit Mew whenever she can. Gulf once asked her why she's busy but Sammy would just say that she have important things to do. Gulf knew Sam for along time so he always know when she's lying but he let her go because he knows that Sammy will eventually tell him about it later.

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

Mew still didn't show any progress and Gulf is losing hope but he still continue to watch and care for Mew.

Gulf: "Mew you've lose alot of weight and you're so pale. What are you dreaming right now? Is it so good that you're not willing to wake up for me? Am I in your dream? Does the Gulf in your dream doesn't cause you any pain that's why you don't want to wake up? Mew until when do I have to wait? I'm losing hope everyday so please show me any sign that you're still here. I don't want to wake up everyday with the thought of you dying Mew. Its so painful so please Mew if you really love me please don't do this to me. I cant live like this! I cant without you!"

Gulf knew that no matter what he will say Mew will never respond to him. He wiped his tears and stared at Mew and smile sadly and whispered "Dying is better that living like this Mew. I cant live with this guilt and pain! Maybe I should just end it all? Maybe if I die you will wake up?" Gulf laughed "Yeah its better that way" he stood up and was about to walk away when he felt someone held his wrist and the machine that monitors Mew's vitals are beeping unusually. Gulf turned around so fast and saw Mew looking at him with tears in his eyes.

*****************************************
This chapter is not proofread because I'm still sick😷 But I hope you guys like this chapter🙏🏻💜