Chapter 90

Sorry for not updating yesterday🙏🏻

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting,Loving The Superstars Charmer and Adding my story to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

PS: This is the last chapter.
         Thank You
            Thank You
               Thank You So Much
                  For Loving TSC🙇🏻‍♀️🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Sammy: "Really? Uncle? Can we talk about that some other time because Im still bleeding here." Her uncle look down and his expression instantly softens "Very well" then he looked at Ice again and said "I will have a serious talk with you tomorrow." Then he and Sammy walked out of the restaurant and get into the car that is already waiting for them.

Uncle: "You planned this right?"

Sammy innocently asked "What do you mean uncle?"

Uncle: "Your boyfriend you planned our meeting."

Sammy: "Well.."

Uncle: "He's a playboy Melanie."

Sammy: "How do you know that?"

Uncle: "He is a business man ofcourse I know him and I personally know his father he told me once about how his son will be the cause of his early death because women are coming into his office claiming he impregnated them."

Sammy eyes widened "Really?!"

Her uncle wanted to smack Sammy right now "You're amused?"

Sammy: "They can just barged in his office like that?"

Uncle: "They threatened him that they will caused a scandal if he wont face them."

Sammy: "And? Did he have child already?"

Uncle: "I am sure you already know the answer to that, your uncle told me that you asked for his best detective."

Sammy: "You know me uncle so don't worry na I have him investigated first before I said yes."

Uncle: "I will still talk to him and you are not going to change my mind Melanie."

Sammy: "I know uncle."

Uncle: "Good"

RESTAURANT

Mew's parents and Gulf came out and the first thing Mew did was asked Gulf.

Mew: "That was part of her plan right?"

Gulf: "About the Crown Prince coming here?"

Mew: "Yes"

Ice: "REALLY!?"

Gulf nods his head "Knowing her Im sure that was part of her plan."

Praepailin: "What about her being stabbed?"

Gulf: "Is also part of it"

Ice: "WHATT!?"

Praepailin: "She told you?"

Gulf: "No but from the timing Im sure she planned it."

Mew: "Yeah I think you're right I noticed she glanced several times on her watch and she also signalled me to released Pinky."

Mew's Dad: "Lets stop speculating and just asked her later na. Her parents they're on their way here."

Mew's Mom: "Sammy solved our problem just like that we should thank her properly Mew."