Chapter 60

Thank You for Loving TSC and for Voting and Commenting💜🙇🏻‍♀️

3rd PERSON POV

Mew got up and txted his manager that he is going to be late for his event later. He went out of the house and called Sam.

Sammy: "You're such an asshole Mew! I hope Gulf will dump your ass! I will not help you anymore if it involves that actress you will have to solve it on your own."

Mew: "I was just going along with those reporters Sam ofcourse Im not going to let that actress pursue me. Im going to tell her that Im not interested in her so you don't have to worry."

Sammy: "Why did you call?"

Mew: "Do you know where is he right now?"

Sammy: "Oh so he got mad huh"

Mew: "Sammm~"

Sammy: "Not going to tell you this is your punishment for flirting on national tv."

Then Sammy ended the call. Mew sighed and decided to just go to Gulf's house. When he arrived rang the doorbell and Gulf's Mom was the one who welcome him.

Mom: "Mew why are you here I didn't know that someone like you have a lot of free time."

Mew: "Ma~ is Gulf home?"

Mom: "Yes he's in his room."

Mew: "Can I talk to him Ma?"

Gulf's dad suddenly appeared and said "Who are you calling Ma?"

Mew got startled then he cleared his throat "How are you sir?"

Dad: "Why are you here? And why are you calling my wife Ma? YOU'RE NOT PART OF THIS FAMILY!!"

Gulf's Mom caress his husbands arm and said "Honey it's me who told him to call me that so its not his fault besides he is our sons boyfriend so he is now part of our family."

Gulf's dad is still fuming and wanted to throw Mew out of the their house but since his wife is siding with Him, he cant do anything about it so he just said "I REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOU!" then he went back to his room and slammed the door.

Mew scratched his neck because he doesn't know what to do for Gulfs dad to accept him this is the first time someone bluntly told him that he doesn't like him, he got used to everyone liking him right away.

Gulfs Mom notice his depressing mood so she tapped his shoulder and said "He'll come around." Mew smiled "Thank you Ma."

Mom: "Do you want me to call Gulf?"

Mew: "Yes please"

She went upstairs and told Gulf that Mew came to visit him but Gulf said that he doesn't want to see or talk to Mew right now his mom got confused and went down and asked Mew if they're arguing.

Mew: "It was just a misunderstanding Ma thats why Im here to explain everything."

Gulfs mom nodded and told him to wait for a moment when she returned she handed him a key "He locked the door this is the key to his room go and make up na."

Mew hugged her "Thank You so much Ma" then he went upstairs and unlocked the door. He entered the room and saw that Gulf was laying in the bed his back facing him he went and sit on the bed.

Gulf: "What do you want?"

Mew: "You"

Gulf: "I don't want you anymore go to that actress."

Mew: "Gulf turn around and face me we need to talk it was a misunderstanding."

Gulf: "No! go away"