Chapter 103

Thank You so much for Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC
to your Reading List💜🙏🏻

PS: This chapter is supposed to be for tomorrow but I will be busy tomorrow so I decided to Publish this today. Hope you like this chapter💜

3RD PERSON POV

Gulf heart beats so fast and all he could think of right now is Mew. He wanted to see Mew for the last time but he knew that its not going to happen so he just close his eyes and waited for the impact but it didnt happened he felt hands gripping on his shoulders stopping him from falling he opened his eyes and saw that two of his bodyguards already apprehended and knocked out the person who pushed him.

Head Bodyguard: "Call Princess Melanie and Sir Mew"

Bodyguard2: "Are you ok sir Gulf?"

Gulf who is still shaken up by what happened look up and nods his head to the bodyguard he didn't let go of the BG and said "Thank you"

BG3: "Someone tried to pushed Sir Gulf down the stairs"

MBG: "Where are you? Did you catched the culprit?" (A/N: MBG=Mew's BodyGuards)

BG3: "Yes we knocked him out"

MBG: "We're on our way"

After ending the call the bodyguard called Sammy.

Sammy: "News?"

BG3: "Princess you're right someone tried to hurt sir Gulf"

Sammy: "How is he?"

BG3: "He's still shaken by what happened"

Sammy: "Let me talk to him"

The bodyguard walk to Gulf and said "Princess Melanie wanted to talk to you" Gulf immediately grab the phone "Sam!"

Sammy: "Don't worry too much those bodyguards are not just for show Gulf so don't worry na"

Gulf: "How?...Did you ordered them?"

Sammy: "Yes I told them to stay away from you because I have a hunched that the stalker will use this event to do something to you or Mew"

Gulf: "But..how?"

Sammy: "You know me Gulf my hunches never fails me"

Gulf: "....."

Sammy: "Because of what happened we need to find that person right away because-"

Gulf: "They have him Sam"

Sammy: "Do you really think that the person who is giving Nick a headache will show himself just like that? That guy there is just a pawn"

Mew: "WHERE IS HE?!"

Gulf: "MEW!"

Mew rushed to him and embraced him then he let go and examine his body, he cupped Gulf's face and worriedly ask "Why did you went alone huh!?" What if...what if..." Mew let go of him and he turned round to wipe his tears away. Gulf wrapped his arms around Mew and said "I'm sorry"

Sammy: "IM STILL HERE GUYS!!!"

Mew snatched the phone from Gulf "Sam!"

Sammy: "Yes"

Mew: "Wha...why..."

Sammy: "Relax Mew I told the bodyguards to stay away from Gulf because I want to know what this person will do and to what extent."