Chapter 83

I'm sorry for not updating yesterday guys I had a fever and I feel dizzy the whole day. Im still sick but I feel much better today than yesterday.

Thank You for Loving my story and Adding it to your RL also Thank You for always Voting and Commenting🙏🏻💜

**WARNING MATURE CONTENT‼️**
(To those readers who feels uncomfortable reading BXB love scenes you can just skip that part.)

3RD PERSON POV

After talking to Sam, Mew immediately dialled his Dad's number and called.

Dad: "Hows everything over there?"

Mew: "Everything's fine Pa I called to tell you Sam's plan."

Dad: "I thought we already talked about this son?"

Mew: "No! Forget about the first plan Pa. Pinky she...she drugged Gulf."

Dad: "WHAT!? WHEN DID THAT HAPPENED?"

Mew: "I will explain everything to you once Im back Pa right now you have to listen to me first please."

Dad: "Ok"

Mew: "Schedule a business meeting with Pinky's parents it should be one week from now and make sure that Pinky is the first one to arrive in the meeting place."

Dad: "Why?"

Mew: "I really don't know why Pa but Sam told me to tell you that."

Dad: "Alright, hows Gulf? You said he was drugged?"

Mew: "Don't worry Pa he is fine. I will explain everything once I'm back."

Dad: "Ok son, enjoy your vacation and tell Gulf I said hi."

Mew: "I will Pa. Bye!"

He just ended the call when someone suddenly hugged him from behind "Who was that?"

Mew hold Gulfs hands and said "It was Pa he said hi. Why did you came back here? I was about to go there." Gulf rest his chin on Mew's shoulder and tightens his arms around Mew's waist and said "Mew is there something wrong?" Confused Mew asked "Everything's fine why?"

Gulf: "Your eyes looked so sad when we talked awhile ago."

Mew sighed "Don't worry about me na~ it's  just that Ive been thinking alot after what happened. Pinky she..I...I treated her like my own sister but she tried to kill me and now she drugged the person she knew I love more than my life. I will never forgive her for what she did to you Gulf."

Gulf: "You shouldn't waste your time thinking about her Mew shes a selfish woman! Im hurt you know."

Mew immediately turned around and examined him "Where?"

Gulf pointed at his heart "Here. Im your boyfriend who is the victim but here you are thinking of her."

Mew eyes widened he hugged him and said "Oh My God Gulf Im sorry I promise I will not think about her anymore. Please forgive me na~"

Gulf raised his head and look at Mew he hesitated but decided to just do what Sam told him "You haven't kiss me on the lips Mew, are you disgusted of me because of what happened? Am I dirty to you now?"

Mew is stunned by what he said "Wha...what the hell are you talking about huh!?"

Gulf: "Answer me"

Mew: "I did kissed you Gulf what are you talking about?"

Gulf: "You didn't kiss me on the lips today Mew."

Mew: "Im actually holding back Gulf because of what happened the other night I thought you don't want to be intimate with me."