Chapter 137

Thank You for following
and for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Months has passed since Mew was discharged from he hospital and just as Gulf promised he started working again. Today he have three schedules one is for his new lakorn while the other two are for an interview. He wanted to complain to his manager because he didn't tell him about the two schedules before hand but his manager told him that all his work for today was approved by Mew.

Gulf: "WHAT?!"

Manager: "Yes Nong so you if you're going to complain call your fiancé"

Gulf: "But how? Why did he-"

Manager: "Well he told me to send all your work schedule to him so I did. He also told me to tell you about this so that you wont complain anymore"

Gulf sighed and said nothing. His manager smile and commented "I guess he's right" Gulf rolled his eyes and said "Let's go and get this over with!"

Mew on the other hand is at home preparing for his physical therapy. When his dad heard about his discharge he told Mew that he will hire people to renovate one of the rooms in his house into a physical therapy room and hired Dr. Tee as his personal therapist full time. Mew wanted to protest about his dad's sudden ideas but his dad insisted because he doesn't want his Mew to travel from home and to the hospital everyday he said that it will exhaust him and he doesn't want that, so Mew had no choice but to agree because he knew that once his dad decided on something he won't change his mind.

Tee: "What are you thinking Nong?"

Mew: "Nothing"

Tee: "If you have concerns you can always tell me"

Mew: "I know P"

Tee: "Good! Now shall we start?"

Mew: "Yeah"

Gulf just finished his first interview and he is already exhausted because the reporter is a little rude and always asking the same questions about his personal life. Just a little more and he would have snapped at him good thing that his manager was there and is good at reading him. He immediately interrupted and talk to the reporter. Bermb had alot of experienced as a  manager and he is good at dealing with this kind of people and so the interview ended without a problem.

Gulf: "P~ I'm exhausted~ that reporter drained all my energy. Please tell the next one to ask questions about work only. I don't want to talk about marriage when Mew is still at home doing his best so that he can walk normally again. They know what he's going through right now and still ask those kind of questions!"

Manager: "Nong you know that not all reporters are like that and don't worry I will tell the next one to ask about work only"

Gulf: "Thank you P"

While waiting for his interview Gulf took his phone out to check if Mew message him. He smiled when he saw that he did and instantly opened the message. He saw a picture of his hard working boyfriend and called him right away.

Gulf: "How's everything there?"

Mew: "I'm so tired right now. P Tee is merciless"

Gulf laugh "Well you said that you want to see result as soon as possible that's why he's merciless"

Mew: "I know. How about you? How's your day so far?"

Gulf: "First, let me asked you, why did you approved some interviews Mew? I want to go home and see you after shooting my scenes"

Mew: "Because you need to have more exposure after disappearing for more than a year Gulf"

Gulf: "I don't need that our fans are still very supportive and sponsors and work are still lining up"

Mew: "Just let me do this na~ It's because of me that's why you temporary left the industry so now that I am well let me help you get to where you are before"

Gulf: "I want to get there together with you Mew that's why there's no need to rush"

Mew: "I want you to reach the top of your career first before we get married"

Gulf: "....."

Mew: "Hmm... are you just speechless or you don't want to marry me?"

Gulf: "OF COURSE I WANT TO MARRY YOU!"

Mew: "Then you better work harder and faster to get to where you want to be so that I can finally walk you down the aisle"

Gulf: "I don't care about my career or anything else Mew as long as you're by my side I''ll be contented"

Mew: "I love you"

Gulf: "I love you more"

After the call Gulf is in a much better mood he's all smiles from the beginning until the end of the interview to his managers relief. He also answered some personal questions because he like how the reporter ask him politely about it.

Manager: "How come your in a good mood? You also answered questions that are not work related"

Gulf: "I like that reporter and he also said that he is a fan of Mew he supported Mew from the beginning of his career till now. He's a loyal fan"

Manager: "You guys talked?"

Gulf: "Yeah when you went to the restroom he approached me and told me about it and he also said some sweet words to me"

Manager: "Like?"

Gulf rolled his eyes and replied "It's nothing P" Bermb got even more curious "Tell me Nong I'm curious" Gulf cleared his throat and said "He said that he's happy that Mew's partner is me and some other stuff" Bermb chuckle and said "Why are you blushing?"

Gulf: "It's nothing P! Lets go I want to go home now!"

When they arrived Bermb dropped him off and went home right away. Gulf knew that Mew is relaxing right now so he didn't bother telling him that he's home and just used his key and carefully entered the house. He went straight to their bedroom and smile when he saw Mew sprawled on the bed sleeping "You must be so tired sleeping like this" he walked back downstairs and start to cook. He can only cook simple dishes but he know that Mew will happily eat whatever he's cooking. Once he's done he arranged the food on the table and went upstairs to take a shower, but before going inside the bathroom he moved Mew to a proper sleeping position first.

Gulf finished his shower and did everything he had to do while waiting for Mew to wake up. Since he doesn't want to wake him up he decided to read his script for his next scene while waiting for Mew.

At six on the evening Mew finally opened his eyes. He had a very nice dream about him and Gulf. He noticed a hand that's resting on his neck. He turned his head and saw Gulf staring lovingly at him. Mew grabbed his hand and kissed it before he asked "How long have you been here?"

Gulf: "Doesn't matter. How was your therapy"

Mew: "There are bad and good news which one do you want to hear first?"

Gulf: "Bad"

Mew: "P Tee said that our next session will be more intense, more painful than the previous ones"

Gulf: "Why?"

Mew smile at him and said "Here's the good news. P said that it wont be long till I can walk again!" Gulf eyes widens and asked excitedly "REALLY?!" Mew nods his head and said "Ahh~ I can't wait to work again" Gulf embraced him tightly and whispered "I'm so happy to hear that Mew. I'm happy for you"

***************************************
Sorry for updating late ya'll I got busy. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter🙏🏻💜

PS: This chapter is not proofread.
And also there's only one more chapter left for this story.