Chapter 68

As always Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding my book to your RL🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

The photoshoot went smoothly so they finished earlier than expected. Mew thank the staff and their costars before saying goodbye them.

Gulf: "Mew hows my appearance? My clothes is this ok? Do I have to change to a more formal wear?"

Mew smile and pinched his right cheek "You look so edible right now."

Gulf: "Mew! I'm serious I want your parents to like me."

Mew: "Then just be yourself."

Gulf sighed "Im so nervous Mew, hows my hair?"

Mew smirked and said "Perfect...and your face? Handsome." Then he leaned and captured Gulf lips. Gulf close his eyes and kissed him back "I missed these lips" Mew whispered and then he kissed him again this time more aggressively he slid his tongue and started sucking Gulfs tongue and lower lip. Gulf eyes widened and pushed him away. Mew was shocked by what he did and Gulf immediately explain "Mew its not that I don't want it but I don't want to face your parents with swollen lips ok? What would they think of me if I face them with a "I just make out with your son" face? I don't want them to have a bad first impression of me ok? I want them to like me."

Mew hugged him "Im sorry." Gulf lifted his head kiss him on his right cheek "You don't have to say sorry."

They arrived at Mew's house and they saw that the lights are on and his mom and dad's bodyguards are standing outside his house.

BG1: "Good evening Boss Mew"

Mew wave to the other bodyguards that greeted him "Hey you're all here?"

BG4: "Yes, Boss and Madam are inside waiting for you."

Mew nodded his head and then walked passed them before he opened the door he held out his hand infront of Gulf. Gulf smiled at him and they entered the house hand in hand.

Mew: "Pa! Ma! Im home"

His Mom emerged from the kitchen and went to them then kissed and hugged Mew "I missed you" she looked at Gulf and noticed their hands. She smile at him and then hugged and kissed him too "You must be Gulf?"

Gulf gave an awkward smile and nervously said "Ye...yess Ma...am I..m Gulf."

Mew Mom smile at him "My son's taste is really good you're very handsome and cute."

Gulf blushed and bowed his head because he is so embarrassed right now.

Mom: "Ohh~ look at his ears it turned red how cutee."

Gulf couldn't take it anymore and move behind Mew to hide from his teasing mom.

Mew: "Ma~ stop cant you see he's embarrassed."

Mom: "Ohh shuush Mew come here Gulf and let Mom take a good look at you."

Gulf gripped Mews hand tightly Mew looked at him and nodded his head he was about to go to Mew's mom when someone suddenly speak "Oh you're home." Mew turned around and saw his dad he went to him and hugged him tightly "Pa I missed you."

Dad: "I missed you too son."

Mom: "Darling come and take a look at this young man."

His dad walked towards her and saw Gulf  "Who is this?"

Mom: "Oh this is Gulf, he is-"

Mew: "My boyfriend"

His dad turned his head quickly "What did you just said?"