Chapter 122

Thank You for Following and
for always Voting,Commenting
and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻

3RD PERSON POV

The company where Gulf's dad is working is having a financial problem so his dad is working overtime this past weeks everyone on the company are all overworking. Gulf who just got home because Mew had an overseas schedule for three days and he doesn't want to sleep in that huge house alone noticed that his dad has been coming home every morning.
(A/N: I forgot if I mentioned Gulf dad's work and company ya'll😅)

Gulf: "Ma why is Pa coming home early morning and your not even mad"

Mom: "Its because their company is having a problem right now son thats why they're working overtime"

Gulf: "Just tell Pa to quit Ma I have income, I can support you now"

Mom: "You know your Pa son as long as he can still work he will work"

Gulf: "Ma I'm sleepy but please wake me up when Pa arrives I want to talk to him"

The next day his Pa came home at nine in the morning so his Ma went to Gulf's room to wake him up "Son your Pa's here" Gulf woke up and went downstair right away and sat infront of his Pa who is eating and said "Pa, Ma told me what is happening in your company. You've been overworking these days and its not good to your health so I want you to quit your job. I will support you and Ma my income is more than enough for me" his Pa stopped eating and sighed "Its not that easy son you see our Head Finance he... put all the blame on me"

Gulf: "WHATTT!!! WHY???"

Dad: "I don't know son that guy doesn't really like me from the beginning and I think he did something to the company's funds too but I don't have any evidence"

Gulf: "....."

His dad stood up and tapped his shoulder "Don't worry too much about this son everything will be fine" then he went upstairs. Gulf is really worried but his thoughts got interrupted when his phone rings.

Mew: "I miss you"

Gulf: "I miss you too"

Mew: "What's wrong?"

Gulf: "Its nothing Mew"

Mew: "Tell me"

Gulf: "Its just that Pa is overworked Mew, his company is having financial problem"

Mew: "....."

Gulf told Mew everything about what his Pa told him just now. He also told him how worried he is of his health. Mew listened to him and didn't interrupt him. When his done talking Mew only asked one questions "What is the name of the Head of Finance"

Gulf: "Why are you asking? Don't tell me-"

Mew: "I will tell Pa about this"

Gulf: "But Mew-"

Mew: "I will not let anyone treat Pa like this Gulf. Anyway tell Pa to relax and don't go to work starting today. I will wrap everything here so that I can go home tomorrow"

After their call ended Mew called his dad and told him he needed his help his dad agreed right away. After he told him everything his dad told him that he will arrange everything and will let Mew know the details once its done.

THE NEXT DAY

Gulf asked the director if its ok if he will film all his scenes today because he had an important matter to attend to in the afternoon. He was so glad when the director said yes. He doesn't know that Mew already called and told the director yesterday. Gulf cleared his schedule in the afternoon because he will be the one to pick  up Mew in the airport. His dad still went to work even if he already told him not to.