Chapter 87

Happy Happy Birthday to Mew🎂🥳
Im feeling much better today I hope I wont get dizzy again I hate it🤧

Thank You for always Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

Its been six days since they came back from their vacation Mew and Gulf return to their busy daily life. The photo that Sam took went viral in all social media outlets and every TV channel talked about it they even tried to call Mew and Gulf while they're in Maldives but Mew let his manager answered all the questions.

The incident in the bar was settled by Sammy's uncle it turns out that the Blonde girl is a daughter of a politician in their country so the Crown Prince handled everything and after that the she and her friend was forced to return home by their fathers. Ice was really curious about it that he kept asking Sammy what really happened and she just told him that her uncle settled everything for her.

After that picture of Mew kissing Gulfs forehead lovingly went viral their fans increased so much and some new fans would go to the filming locations to see them that the crew had difficulty controlling them so the team decided to not announced the schedule and the remaining filming locations. They also asked their actors to talked to their Fanclubs and tell them to not disclosed the schedule and location as to prevent some stubborn fans from visiting and disturbing the filming.

Sammy's purposed of the picture she took reached her target and thats Pinky she has been behaving well that her doctors decided that its fine to give her phone back. They confiscated her phone last week because all she did was call Mew or be on her phone the whole day that she neglected her meals and medicines. Now that she had her phone back the first app she opened was twitter and the first thing she saw was that picture with the original caption that Sammy wrote. She got to mad she almost threw her phone but she realises that she have to continue acting so that they will release her. She inhaled and exhaled to clam herself down, after that she stared at the picture and read the caption again she gritted her teeth and dialled Praepailin's number but she can't contact her then she tried again but still nothing so she decided to just message her on twitter and was surprised when it says that Prae blocked her. Fuming she thought "Bitch I guess you forgot that I still have your video huh! You have the nerve to blocked me!? Lets see how will you face your family friends and your whole school after I upload your sex video!" She type Prae's full name then went to her "blackmail folder" and type her password but was surprised when she saw that theres no video in there she closed the folder and then turned off her phone waited form 5 minutes before she turns it on again but still when she opened the it her videos are all gone. She screamed so loud that 3 nurses went to her room to check on her but she continued to scream and started to throw things.

Nurse: "Maam please calm down."

Pinky: "WHO TOUCHED MY PHONE!?!"

One of the nurses called help because she continue trashing her room and she keep on screaming.

Nurse 2: "She needs to be sedated."

SAMMY's POV

Praepailin: "Thank you so much Sammy."

"You're welcome."

Praepailin: "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"Ahh...you... see she recorded everything that happened that night you know and I saw it."

Praepailin: "You know that whatever happened that night between me and Gulf it was because of the drug we cant even remember if we really did it or not."

"I know as I said I saw the whole video. The thing is..."

Praepailin: "What is it Sammy?"

"She...I think you should go to hospital to get check again I will go with you if you want."