Chapter 102

Thank you for Voting,Commenting and Adding TSC to your Reading List🙏🏻💜

3RD PERSON POV

The red carpet has started and Mew and Gulf are just waiting for PBoss's signal for them to go there. When PBoss came he had someone with him.

Boss: "Nongs this is one of the event organiser and he's here to tell you something"

Organiser: "Good evening I'm here to brief you about your appearance later on the red carpet"

Both of them nod so the man continued "Im sure that you knew that the Chinese government is very sensitive when it comes to the LGBTQ topic."

Mew nods his head and said "I get it"

Gulf: "You want us to not do anything that will force the show to cut our appearance right?"

The organiser smile and said "Yes you have to be careful with skinship and your answers when facing the media later on the red carpet"

Mew: "I'm just curious do you really brief artist like this?"

Organiser: "This is the first time that I have to personally explain everything because our boss specifically told me to"

Mew and Gulf only have one person in mind right now they both thought "This is Sam's doing"

Organiser: "Also since Gulf is here I'm pretty sure that the media will ask you about your relationship just pretend you don't understand or didn't hear what they ask and then try to change the topic by promoting the movie, they won't have enough time to ask again as the interview for the artist is just a quick one ok? Is there anything you want to inquire?"

MewGulf: "Nothing thank you"

When its their time to walk the red carpet the host called Mew's name but everyone was surprised when they saw Gulf got out of the car too fans screamed and even the host was taken aback. They walk the red carpet with distance to each other and pose for the camera and the fans.

Host: "Please come here Mew and Gulf"

They went to the host and greeted him.

Host smile and said "Wow no one told me that Gulf will be here! Im so surprised" then he face the fans and asked "What about you guys? Are you surprised too?"

Fans: "YESSS!!!!"

Host: "So Gulf when did you arrived?"

Gulf smile and said "I arrived yesterday"

Host: "Did you surprised Mew?"

Gulf: "No he already knew that Im coming"

Host: "Oh so let me guess this is your surprised for the fans right? Mew?"

Mew smile and nods "Because they sent me messages on my social media accounts begging me to bring Gulf here tonight so I asked him if he's free today and he said yes."

Host: "Wow you really love your fans" then he ask the fans again. "Did you hear that guys? This is all for you!"

Fans screammsss

Host: "Gulf do you have anything to say to your Chinese fans and to Mew?"

Gulf look at the fans and said "Thank you so much for your support I hope that we could see each other more often" then he looked at Mew and smile lovingly and said "Congratulations in advance Im sure this movie will be a hit" Mew wanted to kiss Gulf so much right now but he stop himself and just smile and said "Thank you"