💜Nct 127 - First Look

Yo peeps, this is the first segment. How this dork and cute boys meet you for the first time.

Before you read remember the rules. And you are the star below....  Yes... Yes that's the one. Click it magic happens. Lol

*************************

Taeil:

Didn't know what was more beautiful you or your Hangul, being a foreigner your Korean sounded so professional and instantly he was smitten by the fact how committed you must have been to learn a new language.

That being said....

"Hello, single you are?"

You make a confussed expression and he realises that he had jumbled the words. You laugh at this.

" Yes I am single "

His eyes immediately gleam since you had said what his heart desired. He gathers courage and winks at you slipping a piece of paper inside your album.

( ps: it was his number *wink wonk)

------

Johnny:

"Johnny's banana "

All you could hear was this coming loud from the other table behind you, and without thinking you snort out your coffee out loud. Who says this? That was the only thought running inside your mind.

" Duuudeeee"

You hear someone whine out loud, you realise this voice sounded familiar. You try to get a sneak peek of who was sitting behind you.

Without looking you get up to see the person and your face gets bumped with someone else's face. You rub your face as the pain was a little too much to handle.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you "

You hear the voice and your eyes go big.

"Damn should I blame my stars OR thank ? cause girl they sure made me bump on someone so perfect "

Not much of a pick up line you laugh at him.

--------

Taeyoung:

You walk around the park since it was your day off.

You hear someone counting.

" 1...2...3... Where are the rest of the boys? "

You thought to yourself....  Awwew how sweet of the father counting his kids. You look hot the kids but there were no kids in the park, only grown men roaming around.

Then you peek put a little more to see who was the guy counting.

You see tall guys standing in front of the guy who was counting. You count them yourself and including the counting guy there were 10 boys.