NCT 127 reacting to their S/O wearing Hearing Aid.

Hey guys I'm back with a very special segment, this was requested.

So how would NCT 127 react to their S/O have to wear hearing aids.

**************************

Taeil:

- At first he had no idea at all since your hair had always covered your ears and you see perfectly fine.

- But it came as a shook to him when you had said him that.

- He didn't say anything and pulled you for a hug.

- " Do you think this will make me love you any less ? "

- He kissed the top of your head and continued to hug you.

****

Johnny:

- " Really?! Wow ! I had no idea at all ! "

- He had no idea how he couldn't figure it out before.

- He just sat opposite to you looking at you.

- It felt as though he was finding ways to ignore you.

- But turns out he was just there staring at you and flirting.

- And to top that he just made a finger heart and winked at you. Do you think you're different to him now, no that would not happen.

****

Taeyong:

- Mom mode activated.

- " Oh do we have like a less painful hearing aid, Should I learn sign language ? Is there any other things I should know about ? "

- He would make you laugh.

- Which would make you hug him that he wasn't taking it as a big deal to your relationship.

****

Yuta:

- Yuta would love you more.

- He would take care that no makes jokes or fun about you.

- " Yeah so what my babe has hearing aid, if we could sell artificial brain you guys would need that once in every week "

- He'll be even more serious about this relationship. 

****

Doyoung:

- Doyoung would ask you many questions, like:

- " Are you having problems from childhood or did something happen so you had to wear them ?"

- He would ask this questions only knowing from you if they made you uncomfortable or not.

- When he knew you were comfortable even to tell him he would ask even more questions as he wanted to get to know more about this.

- But he would be glad you told him your story since it made him happy that you trusted him enough to tell him. His love for you is never going down.

****

Jaehyun:

- He would not be much taken back with it.

- He loved you for what you were and that included the entire you with all of flaws and beauty.

- " So what, I still think you're beautiful the way you are and if this makes think I would love you any less then that's where you were wrong "

- He smiled at you revealing his deep dimples.

****

Jungwoo:

- He clings around you.

- " Baby I don't find any changes in the amount of love for you "

- Becomes even more sweeter version.

- Makes you smile and laugh and loves you more and more.

****

Mark:

- You had finished telling your entire story and look at him for reaction.

- He points a pointer finger to your face and bops at your forehead.

- " What's this ...? Oh I know what it is ..... It's your never dying beauty "

- Makes you smiled with butterflies in your stomach.

****

Haechan:

- He looks in your eyes and smiles.

- " Do you know what is there in your eyes ? Me... Do you know what is in my eyes ? You "

- A whole lot of cheesy lines just to make you smile and feel comfortable.

******************************

Hey guys that's all for today.

This was requested by kpopcrust ,  thank you for requesting it, I've never written something like this so I hope it's alright.

Do share with me which was your favorite.

Till I get another request, I'll see you next time.

Bye and Take care.

<3.