💜NCT127- Needs Your Attention

Hey guys this chapter is all about his behavior when he needs your attention......

Hope you like this chapter.....

Thank you for the 8k+ reads on my almost nice book.

Here it goes.....

*************************

Taeil:

Because he is the omma in the band he won't be pestering you for your attention, but you sense that he needs you right now, because he keeps being extra nice.... Unlike his normal self, which is nice but not to the extent of asking sorry to the couch which apparently he kicked accidently.

"babe "
You back hug him.

"shall we go out I'm done with my work for today"

"yes"
He'll smile answering you back.

He is back to his old self.

*******

Jungwoo:

You know when Jungwoo needs your attention he becomes all baby and starts to make ageyo well sad ones, it was cute for the first 30 Mins then it was really irritating for you cause he knew it was your leave and you were watching Stray kids doing their interview.......

Babe!!! Can you move away from the TV.

He was standing in the front of TV and making ageyo, by not letting you watch the tv.....

Why??? am I not important to you??? (pouting like a baby)

(trying to laugh but don't wanna show)
yeah you are!!! But not right now Stray Kids are doing their interview, and they look cute.

Am I not cute babe????
Jungwoo would ask pouting.

Yes you are, please babe, but not today just leave me alone.

Okay (walking away sadly... )

(you give up because of his cutness)
Okay tell you what after this is over why don't we go out for an ice cream date!!!!

Okay!!!! Yay..... (excited like a baby... )

*******

Haechan:

Being the Maknae in his group he  continuously needs attention and specially now when he has a girlfriend he definitely needs your attention..... It's not that you can't focus on him now, you are really busy because you have 20 papers submission of report tomorrow and you barely have started..... Just then Haechan back hugs you...

Babe are you free???

Why babe???