💜 WAYV- FIRST LOOK

Y'all, I'm back with the part two of first segment......

Anyway let's move on to wayv version of first look.

I did tell earlier Dont be a silent reader comment and vote

*************************

Kun:

Cabbage, cheese, oohh olive oil.

Random things were going in your shopping cart. You were not to blame, your friend suddenly wanted to cook for you, which usually you did fearing she'll burn down the kitchen.

Today she promised she would be careful and you had to go out to buy the things to cook for.

The final thing in the list was ice cream.

Where the hell the ice creams at?

You didn't see where you were going, and you bump carts with someone.

Though the mistake was on you the person kept apologizing, you not me the familiar looking face,it was Kun.

I'm sorry I didn't know I would bump.

It's okay, it's my mistake.

You both smile and you proceed to get the ice cream. It seems both of you had the same plan and you both reach out for the same one.

I'm sorry, you can have it.

It's okay, you can have it, I don't want to snatch a snack from a K-pop star.

Kun laughs at your joke, but here you were stating the obvious. He takes the ice cream and walks to the counter to pay for it.

You buy another flavour of ice cream and go upto the counter.

Excuse me miss, but the young man from before had asked you to give you this.

The lady in the counter haf given you back the ice cream that Kun had taken. You smile and take out your card to pay for it.

He has already payed for it.

You take the ice cream and pay for your things and look at the ice cream Kun had given you back, you see something scribbled on it.

"First date- Ice cream.
Second date- Coffee.

Don't say no (♥ω♥*) "

You smile to realise he had asked you out. But there was no number.

When you take out the other ice cream you notice he had written something else.

" sorry no space in first one, here..... Call me "

You shake your head thinking it was a rather cute meeting.

------

Ten:

It was finally your turn to meet them since you had waited like 2 hours in the line to meet them.