WAYV - Interviewed

Hey guys I'm back with yet another segment, This is actually the 99th chapter of this book.

Wow what a long ass ride right? ( Pun intended )

I'm really happy and words can't express how happy I am. Don't worry I won't end this book after 100 chapters. LOL

But I would actually appreciate if you comment, vote and followed me. This girly needs new friends.

Anyway the basic storyline for today's chapter, it was requested by one of my very sweet reader who often request me many chapters challenging my one brain cell.

Basic Story Line:

You are friends with one of the WayV members and you are quite famous yourself ( I'll mention the field in which you are famous ) and in an interview they are asked if they have helped you succeed in your field or do they have more feelings to you then what they actually say on TV of you guys Just being friends.

( I hope you understood what I was trying to tell )

**********************

Kun:

Kun was in an interview for the release of their new album.

And in the interview they had unexpectedly dragged your name in, making the audience gossip and whisper among themselves.

Actually everyone knew how close he was with you, that he would post pictures of you rehearsing lines with you to help you for your upcoming movie.

He would post of you sleeping on his IG with very funny captions like sleeping beast and such like that.

So when the world obviously knew how close you both were, there were questions about what you really had was friendship or more then that.

" So Kun tell us, do you like Y/N more then just friends ? "

Kun would laugh as a crimson red blush would creep on his face, he would clear his throat as he would speak.
" She's my very good friend "

The host would laugh as his facial reaction was too obvious.
" Yeah just friends, your blush says otherwise "

Everyone laughs including the members.

*****

Ten:

Ten was not able to control his smile since the moment the host had mentioned your name and the audience were laughing as well.

" Thank god I listened to Y/N about todays weather forecast or else I would have got drenched in the rain "

Since you were a very famous news reader, many people knew about you and Ten being very close friends, many people had seen you hanging out with your mutual friends and occasionally he would visit you in the sets to buy you lunch or something to drink.