🌚 No Moans Allowed - Jaehyun

Yooooo my kinky peeps, welcome to yet another kinky segment, this chapter is kinky, if you see the black moon smiling it's kinky chapter y'all, and this is an individual storyline.

So here you go, enjoy

*************************

You were sitting in the chair barely able to concentrate on your book, just stuck in the same page for thirty minutes.

You were shifting uncomfortably in your chair, and just wanted to stand up and scream.

Your boyfriend was sitting opposite to you reading his own book and was knee deep in it.

But why this reaction though.

----

Two hours ago......

Your boyfriend had just come home from his World Tour, the best thing after a long and busy schedule was coming home to you and cuddling with you all day long.

But this time you had lot of work to do and lot of papers to finish so you told Him not to disturb you, he knows that you always do this but at the end of the day come right into his arms again.

But it was four hours since he came and you hadn't moved from your desk yet, to Atleast talk to him. He slightly opened your bedroom door and find you knee deep in your papers.

He smiles at you a little and calls you.

" Busy are we, that you didn't even wish and welcome me with a kiss ?!"

But your busy ass just nodded at him and not even had looked at the cute pouting face he was making.

He came inside the room and back hugged you, and you just hummed in response.

It was no ordinary back hug he had started kissing your neck, the slow and light pecks have become into rough kisses on your neck and collarbone and a little of nibbling and bitting too.

You were annoyed that he was disturbing you...

" Jaehyun would you stop can't you see I'm busy. "

You were really angry and that's why you had snapped.

This pissed Jaehyun too cause he had done nothing but kiss you and you had been ignoring him for a long time.

By a swift moment he turns your chair towards him.

" Listen here babygirl, I came home to see you, talk to you and just be with you cause hear this I was on tour for three months, and I'll be disturbing you cause I missed my girlfriend and I've been so understanding with your situation but you're just pushing my limits. "

This pissed you as well, that he wasn't understanding your situation right now.

" well yeah in that case, close the door and go to your NCT dorm, maybe you'll be finally happy over there. I'm really not in the mood for anything, till I finish my paper. "