💜 NCT127- HICKEYS

Hey guys I'm back with another requested segment.

This time..... Oooohhh.......  As the tittle suggest.

Yuta: Things are going to be....

Haechan: Kinky....

A/n: What the hell, get out, I want to address my readers.

Johnny: Its a book about us, so we'll come.

Mark: Oh ma god, we have a book?

A/n: Oh please can some One take them out.

Taeyong: On it.....  Kids, it's time to sleep.

Whole nct127: Ahhhhhh!!!!!! Bye guys.

A/n: Bye....  Anyway as I was saying things are about to get kinky. So I hope you enjoy and if possible comment and vote.

*************************

Taeil:

Taeil would be so aroused by your white yet pale skin exposed while you guys were making love, I know this boy has an inner kink for hickeys. So at the heat of the moment he'll give you one.

"mmmhhhh" you'll moan out loud

And that's all, you'll awaken his inner tiger, which will give you hickeys everywhere on your skin.

"Not there babe, it'll show tomorrow"

" I don't care and neither should you "

---

Taeyong:

This boy is a book definition of kinky and would love to see your hickeys in the morning.

"Babe no more hickeys, everyone can see it "

You'll whine looking at the mirror in the morning and he'll hit you from behind while kissing your hickeys.

You'll let your guards down and that's when he'll make new hickeys.

" Angel, your body belong to me, hence I make rules, not you "

He'll giggle cooking you a nice breakfast.

----

Yuta:

This is another kinky boy, Yuta would love to have those love bites on your skin just so he can show everyone that you belong to him. He would mark you when he would see you talking to some other guy, not just any normal talk, touchy touchy talks.

" oh!!! He didn't know you had a boyfriend? Oh no problem, I've got a solution to that. "

He would bite you all around the visible areas of your skin.

You won't complain either, since it would be one of the best night of your life.

-----

NCT AND WAYV FUNNYNARIOS (1) ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara