Taeyong - Forgotten Surprise

Hey guys I'm back with yet another individual scenario for NCT, this time we are gonna see for Taeyong.

Hope you like reading this, PS: I cringe with too much romantic stuff, especially if it's written by me, lol.

Anyway let's dive in, let's get it.

******

" Do you know what day is it tomorrow ? " You and Taeyong were on he bed curled up and snuggled into his chest you looked up to him as you decided to ask him about tomorrow's special day, Taeyong thought for a while and then shook his head " I'm sorry I really have no idea, all I know is tomorrow we have an interview and then we have to begin preparing for the live concert "

You smiled as you hid the sadness in you, you were really excited for tomorrow and the one man who you loved very deeply had forgotten about it, but nonetheless you knew that it wasn't his fault, you were dating an idol at the first place who was very busy and it was a surprise even that you spent some quality time like this with each other. He became worried " Did I forget something important ? " he asked with a genuine concern on his face while he smiled a bit looking at you, you smiled back shaking your head " Nothing, forget it " you snuggled tighter to him to which he kissed the top of your head.

****

The next day...

Taeyong had left early for work, you woke up with an empty bed beside you, you called for his name but he didn't answer back " Tae~ " you knew he had left already. You sighed as you got up. This wasn't the first time you had woke up with an empty bed, he was always in a hurry and he never woke you up since he hated to wake you up, because you would be up all night waiting for him or talking to him. You ran to the the kitchen to see what he had cooked for you. But there wasn't anything, it wasn't like him, no matter how much in hurry he was he would at least fix up some toast for you.

You sighed again as you went to the fridge to get something to eat, as you take a packet of bread and some jam you scrolled through your twitter account as your eyes landed on something, normally celebrity gossips weren't really your thing after you started dating Taeyong, because most of them turns out to be fake or just downright people trying to ship their favorite idols. 

But this one surely caught your eye, Taeyong had been rumored to be seen with some girl outside the club, she images which were blurry did show Taeyong and some girl, who didn't look anything like you. You decided to brush it off. But after some times the doubt had began to resurface. Taeyong was always getting late and also sometimes he wouldn't even come back to the shared apartment. He sure was behaving a little weird lately. Though in some corner of the heart you knew Taeyong wasn't cheating on you, while you were also thinking about the possibilities of the news being true.

You decided to call him, but he wasn't picking up his phone, so you decided to call Mark, the phone rang and Mark picked it up immediately " Mark! Is Taeyong there ? " Mark spoke back " He isn't here, do you want to speak to him ? " Mark asked, you smiled " Yes I want to " Mark hummed " Okay I'll inform hyung when he gets here " you ended the call humming.

It was long before Taeyong had left the place and it was very unlikely of him to not get to the studio by now, all the rumors and his behavior were adding up to the point you decided to check it out for yourself. You decide to get dressed and meet him, you both knew in a relationship speaking was important and you both were very free about talking about literally anything. But lately he wasn't that open to you as well, more then the feeling of crying, you were worried, you literally were thinking of thousand different things that would have made him angry or made him uncomfortable around you anymore.

You got dressed and decided to take a taxi to the SM Ent, you knew he either would be in his dorms or his practice room.

****

You had reached the practice room and it was awfully quite, it wasn't like the NCT practice room which you knew for a long time, you open the door hesitantly, but the lights were off. You walked your way over to the room in search of the light switch " Where the hell is the switch right now ? " you began to ruffle your bag to take out your phone and that's when you heard Taeyong's voice, not only his but the other familiar voices of other NCT member's as well. 

" Happy Birthday to you ~ Happy Birthday To You ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR Y/N, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU " you were in shock  when you saw 22 members in front of you singing Happy Birthday. But Taeyong wasn't there. Just when your eyes searched for Taeyong, you heard someone whisper in your ear.

" Did you really think I'll forget you birthday ? " you turn around to see who it was and almost cry since you were happy that he hadn't forgotten what day it was. He took you in his arms as he kissed your cheek " And Happy 2 years Anniversary " tears slipped your eyes, as you saw Taeyong holding a small present in his hand, you felt foolish to even have doubts at him at the first place. He smiled holding your cheeks, rubbing the tears off his thumb from your face, she looked at you lovingly.

" You really think I'll even fall out of love from you? The minute I saw you I knew I couldn't love anyone else other than you and I knew for sure you were mine... No, I was yours Soul and Heart " these words made you cried, while the 22 guys made a whooping sound making you laugh. You hugged Taeyong, while you smiled at him " Happy 2 Years Anniversary "

He held your hands guiding you to the table to cut the cake, you prayed as you blew the candle and  by cutting the cake you gave it to Taeyong, smiling " I Love You babe~ " while he whispered " I love you too ~ " as you both were deep into love the boys took hold of the cake and started throwing at each other. You and Taeyong teamed together while doing the same. The entire evening was just fun since it was filled with laughter and unforgettable memory.

*****

This was requested by destinyateez , Hope you like it gurl!

Anyway guys this is the last chapter of this book. Yes I'm closing this book.

Hope you liked it so far.

But don't go just yet, I have the sequel of this book, check it out. It's double the fun and double the crackness. 

I really am thankful to all those who read this book, for me this book will be unforgettable book here in wattpad.

Official Sign off Yeols_Truly <3