💜WAYV- Caught ( Part 2 )

Hey guys I'm back with the part two of caught for WayV.

Let's dive in without further adieu.

*************************

Lucas:

I don't think it's such a good idea.
You and Lucas have been talking about something that you don't think it's such a good idea. But he disagrees.

But...... just a couple of more minutes.

What if someone walks in?

They won't, I swear.

You and Lucas were in the middle of intense make out, but you stopped since you were afraid that someone might walk in and given the term that no one knew about you guys, you didn't want to take chances getting busted.

But since he kept making this cute puppy dog eyes, you couldn't say no to it and morever he was going on tour in a couple of weeks, so you hardly had time to interact.

You kissedbhim slowly and passionately, Whike you both forgot for a second where you guys were.

You were distracted by a laugh followed by a camera flash. As you both looked up you saw a shadow by door.

Who is it?!
Asked Lucas pulling you behind him. As he was afraid that it might be a saseng.

Is Lucas-ge afraid of me as well? I didn't know that!

YangYang!

YangYang laughed as Lucas continues to pull you back of him.

What are you doing here? Get out!

I will but let me send this to the guys as well.

As YangYang waved his phone at you guys. You saw that he had taken a pic if you and Lucas kissing each other.

As Lucas ran to get him, you laughed pulling him by his hand.

Let the kid have it!

You looked at Lucas who was not sure what was happening. But he didn't ran after YangYang anymore. Since he knew he guys were caught anyway.

You both laughed and you called in his arms for a hug.

------

Xiaojun:

A coffee date sounds amazing.

Okay then, I'll meet you there.

You and Xiaojun were on the phone, discussing where to meet after his practice. You decided to meet at the Café. Since you both liked the Café dates.

You got ready and left for the Café, you were happy to see him after two weeks. Since he was having intsese preparations for his next comeback.