💜 NCT127- Return Of Ex.

Hey guys I'm back with another segment, this is a requested segment.

Before we dive into the chapter I wanna say.
Thank you for all your reads on my book, but I'm sad that I don't get much comments and vote.♡

----

Basic storyline:

So, you and your boyfriend ( Nct Member ) are walking together with hand in hand after a mini date since he had come after a long tour, but suddenly you hear someone call you, you turn around to see who it was and do your suprise it was your ex, the one who told you to
" It would have been better if you could just die "
This was the reason why you broke up because he was really high in harresment against you, your boyfriend (Nct Member) knew about your ex. That's when you started to cry, not beacuse you had feelings for your ex it's because you swore to never see him ever again in your life, but you never spoke out since you wee always afarid of him.

So how will your Boyfriend (Nct Member) react.

*************************

Taeil:

- Feels disgusted to even see him.
- Doesn't care about him and begans consolidating you.
- Pulls you gently for a hug.
- " You better stay away from her "
- Doesn't wants to create a scene in public, but controls his anger walking away with in his embrace, occasionally turns around giving your ex a stink eye.

----

Taeyong:

- Is ready to kick his butt.
- But doesn't do it since you were his first priority.
- " If you wanna live more, doesn't even try to see her next time "
- Doesn't care if about anything other then you wipes your tears and holds you gently while he sweetly pecks your cheeks.

- Eyes totally read with anger welling up, since he had never seen you cry and he himself had never made you cry.

----

Johnny:

- " You bloody MADDAFAKKA "

- Is really vocal about how he'll beat the shit out of him, every time he looks at your ex, remembers how much you cry just talking about him.
- Feels disgusted to even have met him, takes your hand wipes your tears and drags you out of there.

- Without turning back he'll show his middle finger, making your ex pissed and leave the place. But he's pisses that he couldn't do more then just say some couple of bad words, swears to beat him to shit the next time he sees him.

----

Yuta:

- Punches him right in the nose, doesn't care about causing a scene.

- " That was for hurting her in the past "
He'll slap him hard again

" And this was for making her cry now "