💜 WAYV- Love Triangle

Hey guys I'm back with the popular request of Love Triangle for WayV as well. 

So what basically this is, that you and your best friend ( WayV member ) were talking and he noticed  you hadn't responded for a while, that's when he catches you blushing over another WayV member, but the plot twist was your best friend had a crush on you as well. So what will be his reaction to this difficult situation.

Ps: I need sponsors to write my chapter, is any reader willing to sponsor me, I'll mention you in my next segment.

*************************

Kun: Lucas

- You and Kun were talking after a long time since he along with WayV members had a tour, so he decided to meet you physically and that's when you suggested to meet at the dorm

- He was quite happy as he went on and on about how fun the tour was and how beautiful the city looked under the night sky and stuff and how much he missed you.

- But as he went on and on he noticed that you weren't saying anything and he assumed you just dozed off, but that's when he turned around to see what you were doing.

- He saw your eyes being fixed on Lucas, when he closer looked at the expression, it was as though you were in love with Lucas, he did identify the expression since he was very familiar with the expression he used to see you with, yes it was truth that he liked you from the very first and was always afraid to say it.

- he was really sad, but couldn't show that on his face, he was rally hurt in his heart and masked it with a painful smile on his face.

- " So ...... how long has this been going on ?"

- He laughed bringing back your attention to him, you blushed even more because you had been caught.

- " umm.... Since the day you introduced Lucas to me "

- Kun realized he never had a chance with you, since you've always had a crush on Lucas and that's what made him realize that he had to help you to get your love.

- He got up and walked over to Lucas, saying something to him, as you were sitting very far away from them, you couldn't hear what they were speaking.

- After a minute or two Lucas walked over to you with a smile on his face and that' when you realized what had happened, Lucas sat beside you as you looked at Kun who gave you a big thumbs up and a smile with a wink.