💜 WAYV- Caught ( Part 1 )

Hey guys this is me again.

This segment you must have seen the last time for NCT127 members, this time you're getting caught. I mean how long you guys are going to hide your relationship from other members.

Heheheh, let's expose.

Before we dive into the segment, I CANT BELIEVE HOW MANY PEOPLE CHECK OUT MY BOOKS AND PLACE REQUEST. IM SO HAPPY.

ON THE 3K MARK WHICH WILL HIT SOON I PRESUME, I'LL HAVE A SPECIAL CHAPTER. THANK YOU ♡

*************************

Kun:

Since it was snowing outside. You were worried about your boyfriend, who had wore a very light T-shirt. So you decided to pay him a visit to his studio, since it was late night. You knew the members would not be there and you'll be alone with Kun, so no risk of getting caught. That being said you wore your coat and took his cardigan and his coat to his studio. You started the car and reached to his studio in no time.

That being said you slowly walked towards his studio without making any noise. You see him working in his piano, he was deep in his work that he didn't notice you enter. You walked behind him and hugged him tight.

Hey babe, how are you doing?
You smile kissing his cheeks.

He gets startle And then calming compose himself and pull you in his lap, while you giggle sitting on his lap, he smiles seeing you.

I'm good hun, missed you so much.
He sweetly pecks your lips and tugs your hair behind your ears.

What brings you here babe?
He ask worriedly.

You smile giving him the cardigan and his coat.
It's snowing outside, thought maybe you need your coats.

He smiles looking at you.
I don't know what will I do without you.
He smiles arranging his desk.

I'm almost done, shall we get a late night coffee?

You hun getting up and look around the room and that's when you both hear another voice.

Count us to for the coffee
Kun-ge.
Followed by two giggling sound, you both turn around at the voice.

Immediately you run back of Kun and peek behind of Kun to look at who had come.

Sicheng, Xiaojun! What you guys doing here?
Kun ask pulling you close.

Here to see your girlfriend Kun-ge!
Xiaojun laughs loud.

Have to say she's cute.
Sicheng giggles.

Leave you guys, shes really shy.
Kun gets a little pissed at them both.

Oh dont be, we are just happy to have a Mama.
Xiaojun says it with a poker face.