😈Interview With - NCT 127

Hey Guys look who's back again *Showtime! Showtime! Look who's back again it's Showtime. 

Sorry I just love Bruno so much. 

We are here with a very new segment where we get to interview  NCT 127. 

Fingers crossed I hope it goes well.

Those of you who have requested, I'm processing your request, It will be surely up in the next update . 

PS: If you see YT, its your author (Yeols_Truly), I can't type my entire name all the time, I'm lazy bumpkin.

***************** 

YT: Annyeongghaseyo everyone, this is your local bumpkin here with her first interview segment, I'm sweating a lot since the people I'm interviewing are quite famous. Put your hands together for..........

* Que miss universe background music. *

NCT 127.  

NCT 127 *Everyone together* : Hana, Du,Se! To the world we are NCT . 

YT: Wow I'm such a huge fan!!!!! *runs to hug Taeyong, still continues hugging him after 10 minutes.*  

*Coughs *

*Pushes me off and stands far away from me. *

Taeyong: I'm ha....Happy that we have such a huge fan.

YT: Okay guys let us move on the questions that many fans seem to have, I myself have them as well. 

Yuta: Okay! 

YT: Shut Up Yuta you can't distract me today with your freaking beautiful long hair. 

* Yuta sweating and confused on what the heck was happening *

******* 

YT: Okay the first question is how the freaking hell am I supposed to buy a NCT lightstick ? 

Haechan: Duh from shop, are you dumb? 

YT: What?! 

Jaehyun: Haechan she means how are they suppose to buy with the price being that much its simple you can save money to buy it but if you can't buy we won't mind as long as you support us by your heart. 

YT: *melting like ice*  Awwwwww  Why are you so..... 

Jaehyun: Or you can make one out of Watermelon just like Mark did. 

YT:  *Bitch Face* You just ruined the moment. 

YT: Moving on to the next question....

****** 

YT: If you were someone else for one-day which member would you swap your body with?