💜 NCT127- WALKS IN WHILE YOU CHANGE.

Hey guys I'm back, your favorite bumpkin..... Well not favorite..... The one you like....  Well not you like.....  Okay the one who's book you're reading right now.

Lol, anyway I'm back with another requested segment and I really enjoyed writing this one so thanks for requesting it.

As the title suggest, lets get down dirty and kinky...  Maybe not for everyone. Lol.

*************************

Taeil:

I think he'll be sweet when he walks in while you're changing.

Oh I'm sorry Y/N I didn't know you were changing, I'll close the door.

He'll smile, not in a creepy way but sweetly, making you smile too forgetting the fact he just walked in while you were changing.

----

Johnny:

This bish will be all smirk about it, he'll close the door got by going out while coming in and closing the door behind.

Since you're already semi naked let me help you out of rest of your clothes.

He'll move closer to you licking his lips.

----

Taeyong:

I see two kinds of Taeyong in this situation, one who'll blush seeing you semi naked.

I'm....  I'm...  Really sorry Y/N, I'll go...  Go out now.

And another one the horny version.

I see you're ready for me already.

He'll close the door behind and push you on the bed while undressing himself.

(But honestly I'm good with both of them XP)

----

Yuta:

Though Yuta would be seen as a sex god, I think he'll be a gentleman in this situation.

I'm sorry Y/N I didn't know you were changing.

He'll smile closing the door behind. You'll think how sweet he is. But that's when he'll peek in the room again.

By the way nice body

He'll wink closing the door again.

You'll be left with confused thoughts about him.

----

Doyoung:

I don't see Doyoung being someone who'll walk in just like that, he'll knock on the door at first even if it's open, to know whether you're busy or not.

Y/N, may I come in?

No, I'm changing.
You'll scream back.

Okay, I'll come back once you finish changing your clothes.

He'll go back.

-----

Jaehyung:

Jaehyung would smile sweetly

(ouch my heart when his angelic smile occurs)

He'll smile to take out the awkward situation and maybe compliment you.

You look really pretty, don't be afraid to show the real you.

He'll smile again closing the door behind.

Making you blush more then you already were.

----

Jungwoo:

This sweet child wouldn't know what to do, he'll be stuck there with crimson and red creeping on his face, while eyes gone big.

It's okay Jungwoo I wont scold you.

You'll be the one to comfort him.

-----

Mark:

This awkward child, he'll be really awkward cause he won't know what the hell to do and how to behave.

Ummm...... Oh my god.....  I...  Didn't see anything Y/N.

You'll make a bitch please face.

Mark! You just saw.

He'll laugh an awkward laugh

Yeah.....  Oh my god......

Mark just close the door and leave.

He'll be thankful for you to give him instruction to do something in this awkward situation.

------

Haechan:

This boi being the devil himself would be interested to trouble and make you blush more.

Noona, you didn't tell him you were changing.

He'll pout coming closer to you, while cornering you to the nearest wall.

I would have helped you.

He'll lick his lips while looking straight in your eyes.

*************************

This was requested by Taeyong_Agyeo  hope you liked it angel. Thank you for the request and sorry for updating it late.

Well that's it folks for today hope you liked it......

You can request too, just drip in comments what you wanna see next.

And comment and vote if possible.....

See you next time with another requested segment.

Stay safe, be healthy.

~♥~