💜NCT127- Caught (Part 1)

Hey my lovelies....  I'm back with another segment.

This time as the title suggest, I mean for how many days you'll hide your relationship from the other members, it's time to get caught. All the best *wink wonk.

Without further delay, Lets move.

Ps: You can check out the first meet of you guys, just to be clear.

*************************

Taeil:

Sure babe I'll be there in 20 minutes.

You hung up the phone and smiled since you just had a phone call with Taeil who was finally free and had asked you to come pick him up.

It was his usual routine, since the day he started to date you, it was usual routine to call you to pick him up from the practice, he loved it since it made him happy that you are always there for him.

You finally reached SM, since it was your usual thing, you would wait for him in the parking lot, but this time he had called you in.

Are you sure, I mean....  You'll... We'll be caught!
You said being worried of the obvious fact.

I promise, everyone left, and beside I want you to see my work place.
Taeil was excited for you to see the practise and recording room.

You finally sighed and said yes to his request, I mean after all he knew you were a big fan of NCT. It was your life long dream too.

You came in the room number said by Taeil, as you saw Taeil standing near the recording room, you back hugged him.

Baby....  I missed you.

You did?
You backed hearing the voice, since it wasn't Taeil's, but you did know who's it was.

Hyung didnt tell us he had a girlfriend!

That's when Taeil walked in

I thought you guys left!

Oh that's why we got to see her today!
The member looked at you.

I'm Johnny, nice to meet you.

Taeil pulled you protectivly making you laugh.

I know who you are, I'm not only his grilfriend, but also NCT fan, NCTzen.

Johnny laughed seeing you be so bold.

Well I see hyung has found someone who's stronger then him by heart. What till others found out about this.
Johnny laughed making Taeil pissed.

Don't you dare.... Taeil warned him.

I will.
Johnny laughed as he ran towards the dorm room to tell others.
As Taeil chased him around. Making you laugh even more.