🌚🔞Movie - Haechan

Hey guys I'm back with another segment, This time you'll see the moon raising for a Haechan Smut. 

This was a requested chapter.

Without further adieu let's dive in.

*****************

Since this was one of those days, like which only happens once in every 101010188 years.The boys had decided to go to a theater and watch a movie.Since it has been such a long time that you have seen your boyfriend.He asked you to tag along with them. And you gladly did.

You didn't out much effort on your clothing and decided to wear just some simple jeans and a simple shirt.

They decided to go there and wait for you to avoid buzz. So you get ready and meet them at the theater.Since it was night. Not even a single soul had decided to come to the theater. So it was a bonus for you as you could spend some quite time with the boys and your boyfriend.

You: Sorry, I'm late hyuck.

Haechan: it's okay, you're at right time. Let's go in, hyung is shouting me to come in.

You: okay.

You wrap your hands around him and he pulls you in slightly close to you.

Inside the theater.......

Jisung: I'll sit with hyuck and y/n.

Haechan: Jisung! I want to sit with her!

You: it's okay hyuck... You can sit there.. Either way we are not gonna talk, and we're just going to watch movies.

Jisung: y/n is right....

The movie had started and Haechan was pissed... Jisung had a playful grin on his face and you were laughing seeing this, As the movie proceeded, Haechan kept calling you and others were shushing him, Jisung who was deep inside the movie was pissed when Haechan kept bothering him.

He got up and gave his place to Haechan....

Jisung: Hyung.... Fine sit here... Just dont disturb ....

Finally Haechan was laughing again. After a while Haechan had snuggled to you.. Given the fact you were smaller then him. Still he managed to snuggle with you.When the movie came to the romance between the leads, Haechan turned his head to kiss your neck. Since you felt his hot breath on your neck. You push him away since he was not letting you concentrate on the movie.

Wishpering....

"babe, move away"

"Nah, nuh... I wont " said Haechan

You looked at the far end of both sides. Since theater was empty the members have distributed themselves to sit comfortably and alone. And you looked around to see no one sit beside you and Haechan.