💜NCT Dream - Caught

Hey guys I'm back.
*wolf whistles.

A/N: Stop it guys, I'm shy.

Dreamies: We were whistling at the readers.

A/N: What The.......

Anyway let's do the caught series for Dreamies now.

Basically how your relationship is exposed to the world.

Without further delay let's dive in..

*************************

Renjun:

- Renjun had asked you to bring him a winter jacket since it was snowing.
- You had always been careful not get exposed by the members, since Renjun didn't want that. On the other hand you had no problem getting to know the member.
- That being said he had asked you to wait outside the bulding, you were waiting for the past 20 minutes and he still hadn't come.

- Where are you Renjun ?
You called him to let him know that you have reached there.

- I'll be in 5 minutes wait for me, this dumbs want to tag with me, I have to ditch them.

- You would be waiting for Renjun to come and get you.

- " Excuse fans are not suppose to be here "

- You'll hear someone talking to you so you'll turn back to see who it was. Immediately you'll be shocked to see Jisung.

- " I'm not a fan, I mean I am... ugh "

- You'll be blabbering something making Jisung laugh
- " It's okay we allow cute fans like you Inside, at least in our heart "

- You'll laugh at the cheesy line by the maknae and see Renjun walking towards you.

- " Hey! Are you flirting with my girlfriend?! "

- Renjun would stand with his arms crossed staring at Jisung. While jisung would grin and look back.

- "Hyung I'm saying this to others "

- " I don't care, let others know she's mine "

- Saying this he'll walk towards you to hug while Jisung would run inside to tell others.

- You would laugh at what had happened so far.

******

Jeno:

- After a long practice session you guys decided to have a date at the starbucks, you were worried that he would tag along with the team, it was not like you had any problem with that, but you feared that this could be an issue with the team seeing him have a girlfriend.

-" I'll be there in 10 minutes babe"

- You hung up the phone call with Jeno as you were running late already.