🔞NCT 127- Honeymoon.

Yo my kinky peeps, this segment....  Well as you can see the title.

Let's get dirty and let's get down.

Ps: I'm including the place y'all going on the honeymoon, you can thank me later.

But before you go, do comment and vote, it boost our morales.

Anyway without further adieu let's dive in.

*************************

Taeil:

(Y'all  it's honey taeil, lol sorry)

* Taeil being a classic guy, Would take you on a honeymoon to the beautiful places in South Korea itself. Since he loves his country to the cores he would make sure you won't miss out on the fun of the honeymoon soon be would take you to a place secluded from the outside world to a beautiful scenery to enjoy nature at its best.

* That being said, he'll hold your hand all the way to your room he'll be really happy but at the same time would blush, not beacuse it's your first time (we all know it's not your first time) it's because he'll be happy that you're finally his.

* As soon as you enter the room, he'll back hug you
" I'm so happy today "
He'll whisper in your ears, while you smile and hum in response.

* He'll turn you slowly to kiss your lips, but in a sweet little peck which would slowly turn into a really long make out session.

* Since he's a classic guy he'll wait till the night to do the nasty, till then you'll enjoy the scenery cuddling into each others arms.

-----

Taeyong: