NCT 127 - Concert

Hey guys I'm back with another segment.

This time we are going to see a concert scenario, this may differ for some members. But the basic storyline is, how the boys are going to react to you being in their concert.

Remember this is after the other members knew about you and also the fans knew about you. So don't fear of getting bashed up XD.

***********************

Taeil:

You had totally surprised him when you had decided to hide in his locker. Jumping at him when he opened the locker. You hugged him tight, at first he didn't hug you because you had surprised him to very shock, since you said you were quite busy with work and won't be coming with him. He realized you were physically there and he wasn't seeing things.

He smiled hugging you  tight and kissing your cheeks. " I thought I was delusional when I saw you in my arms "

You peck is lips smiling at him and looking at him lovingly " You still think you're delusional ?"

He'll shake his head spinning you around, " Thank you for this sweet surprise "

Since yo have always loved to make fun of Taeil, you decided to do that again, " I got another surprise though, but you have to wait till tonight " You'll whisper in his ear.

Usually he'll go all crimson red, but this was not one of those days, he pulled you closer once more and whispered back  in your ear " Why wait till tonight "

" Hyung its getting late, don't do anything nasty in there" The members groaned outside as you both fell in laughter, he would peck you lips running out to attend the concert.

****

Johnny:

Johnny was all smiles when he saw you giving thumbs at the back stage of his concert in Chicago. He was hyped because you were making kissy faces at him.

He smiles as he gathers around the boys before they step on the stage.

That's when you thought, you'll pull the big guns, you called his name over.
" Johnny ~ "

He turned around looking at you while you smirk licking your lips winking at him.

He had lost his single thread of patience and ran to you pulling you close to his body.

" That lick on the lips deserves a punishment " 
He thought he was turning you on, while you were not giving up just yet.

You turn him over corner at the wall and whisper in his ear.
" I'm good with anything as long as it's in our personal stage "

You kiss him on the lips walking back to the waiting room leaving a semi flustered Johnny run back to his members.

****

Taeyong:

You both were the cutest couple and that was on period.