✳ NCT Dorm On Fire

Hey guys this is your girl, again here with another segment, but this is quiet special.

How you ask?!

To celebrate 3k+ reads guys, I didn't know many of you are interested to read my boring and shitty book. Well thanks to all you amazing peeps, I'm really happy.

Here's a special chapter featuring all the members of NCT (ie) It's an OT21 chapter. *Wink Wonk.

So I hope you enjoy this humours segment.

*************************

Taeyong wokeup smelling the smell of something burning, while he rolled on his dorms bed, he saw a bright yellow light under the other side of his dorms room.

He quietly walked for sure, what it was.

( From that point we knew chaos began)

Taeyong saw a huge amount of fire burning outside in the balcony of their dorm, he ran knocking the doors of everyone, while the first one to come out were the moms of each subunit. Jaemin and Kun looked at each other still trying to figure out the situation.

Guy we should wake up our boys
Kun screamed finally understanding the situation.

Jaemin and Taeyong agreed while running again collecting the boys.

The doors were knocked And everyone had coke out of the room and assembled in the common room of their dorm.

Make sure to take all the precious things with you.
Said Jaemin lookinf around what to pick up, while others agreed.

While Jeno ran to Jaemin lifting him up in his arm, making Jaemin confussed

What?! You said precious right?
Jaemin blushed as he hid his embarrassed face.

While Ten and Jaehyun together ran to Taeyong, as one held his left hand and other his right hand.

Leave him! He's my precious.
Ten screamed pulling him.

No he's mine. You left him for WinWin.
Jaehyun screamed pulling him.

Ani, he's still mine. He always was bish.
Ten said as he pulled him closer, making Jaehyun to pull Taeyong even more closer
Taeyong stuck in between them slientlh screaming in pain.

Winwin had seen this at distance and immediately got pissed, since he was pretty confident Ten would choose him. Winwin walked away.

While in the other hand Lucas lifted Jungwoo in his arm making Jungwoo blush, Chenle was already in the arms of Jisung.

As Mark was watching all this gay shit and laughjng loudly, he was startle with a hand tapping his back, he turned to look who it was and there stood Yuta with his arms open for Mark. As Mark tired to run away, Yuta began chasing him.