💜NCT127- Exposed.

Hey guys your bumpkin author is back again.

Chanyeol: Hey guys I'm back..... Wait a minute this ain't Exo book.

A/n: What the...... Why are you here?

Chanyeol: sorry wrong book.

A/n: I... umm..... Don't mind you staying here *grabs chanyeol's arm.

Chanyeol: *steps back in fear, umm..... No *removes my hand and runs away.

A/n: (╥﹏╥) anyway let's continue.

Today we are going to see how your relationship is exposed to world, how, what and where. Lol.

Without further adieu let's dive in.

*************************

Taeil:

- Exposed through a fan taking you and Taeil's pic whole you were on a date.
- Fans were angry at first, they were really pissed.
- He saw how tensed and worried you were.
- The company asked you to leave him. You with a heavy heart think about this decision since it was his job over here.
- But he choose you over his job, talked to his company about how much you were needed in his life.
- After a lot of argument the company said yes and he took the matters to fan now.
- " I'll be always faithful to my fans, but if you want to See Me happy forever I need her with me"

-Fans saw how much happy you made him, many of them started supporting you but others still had some issues.
- It was matter of time for them to adjust, but whatever happened he never left your side and neither did you.

-------

Taeyong:

- Everyone around him already knew that he was dating someone, but just didn't know who.
- While was coming back from a tour to your shared apartment, some Sasaeng fan followed him.
- When they see he didn't go to his house and instead had went somewhere else, they had to take pics of you guys together.
- Immediately they spread the pics of you around in the internet and he himself had to come forward to talk about this issue.
- He never let you go and fight for you as well. He was ready to fight his company, since the amount of time and energy he gave for them, they decided to give a chance.

-He then took the matters to SNS
" Believe me guys. You'll love her as much as I love her, she is one of you as well "

- Many fans saw how cool you were and how cute you looked together. While others still had hard time.
- But Taeyong was ready to take any risk for you, if you're with him.

--------

Johnny:

- Usually you and Johnny were really cautious about your relationship.
- So when you had flew down to Chicago to meet his family you guys did travel on a separate plane as well.
- But all that changed when one of the NCTzen leaked a pic of you and him along with your dinner time with his family.
- Phone calls asking him to come back and sort out the situation and all you thought that, this was it, it was end of your realtionship.
- A stressed Johnny lay's down on your lap and you finally talk about the possibilities to reconsider the relationship.
- He sighs getting up and holds your hand pulling you for a kiss.
'' Babe whatever it is let's fight together "