💜 NCT127- DRUNK YOU

Hey guys I'm sorry for the late update, since I have lot of books and a life outside of here, I hardly have time to shuffle  between my books.

But here I am, and since this segment was requested by
Thanks for requesting. I hope you guys like it.

*************************

Doyoung:

Well he doesn't mind the drunk you cause it was your celebration on landing In a new job, so he let's you drink and dance, but he loses his calm when he sees you dancing with a stranger... He pulls you by your hand

"That's it baby girl, time to go home, if you want we can continue dancing like that when we get home... "

----

Jaehyung:

He is awfully silent about this, but he is pissed to see you talking to the band mates, he gets up to pull your hand when you decide to strip dance for Jungwoo....

"you like getting naked huh baby girl, let daddy help you with that"

----

Jungwoo:

Practically is shocked to see you kissing him in the bar... He is awfully shy with PDA, he is even more shocked when you lift up his shirt to do body shots....

"Mmm, babe... What are you doing???? " (embarrassed)

-----

Yuta:

He is happy to see you happy, but once he hears the special announcement of you doing a special pole dance, he loses it...

"babe if you want to pole dance we have a special pole in our house let's use it" (smirks... )

Mark:

Ends up more drunk then you and starts sexting johnny, and asks him to drop you both of in your house....

" Mark would you stop kissing my neck, this is Johnny not y/n"

----

Taeil:

Is very considerate not to drink, so that he can drive you home, when he sees the guy sitting near to you hitting on you even though you didn't like it, he gets more angry just then he is bout to do something. You punch the guy right in his face...

"yeah!!! That's right no one messes with my babe"

----

Taeyong:

He is keeping an eye on everyone, so that no one hits on drunk you, as you both are with the rest of the band members, when he sees a drunk Yuta hitting on you major time... His Omma mode is activated and keeps staring him and drags you with him...

"that's it young lady time for bed"

"with you" you giggle saying this.

He is now shy. "...."

-----

Haechan:

The drunk you seem to have confused Haechan with Mark (don't know how), he is very pissed about it cause you kissed Mark.... He was giving you silent treatment on the whole way to house.... He loses his silent treatment once you start undressing in front of him

"you know baby girl I think it's time for punishment for what you did at the club"

----

Johnny:

Doesn't know what to do, when you get all freaky by mixing all the drinks together.

"Babe that's too much alchol"

You shake your head, while it seemed like he was no mood to drink alcohol, you move on to other band members and decide to do shots with Taeyong. He was awfully more drunk then you. The drunk you and Taeyong had come up to a solution to dance for "baby don't stop"

As soon as johnny hears this announcement, he gets up from his chair and walks over to you.

" You wanna dance sexy baby? We have a huge bed for that "

He drags you by your hand to his car.

*************************

This was requested by Taeyong_Agyeo  hope you liked it angel. Thank you for the request and sorry for updating it late.

Well that's it folks for today hope you liked it......

And comment and vote if possible.....

Love you loads and bye...........

~♥~

NCT AND WAYV FUNNYNARIOS (1) ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara