💜NCT127- Shipped

Hey guys, I'm back with another segment.

This is going to be interesting one, well I hope so.

I hope you like the segment and I just wanna thank for the 7k+ reads on my story.

I'll soon publish a special chapter, it's an interview segment, where you can ask question to our NCT unit (any member) and they'll answer it. Drop in the comments the question to be asked. ( Don't ignore this ≥﹏≤    )

Anyway without further adieu let's dive in.....

******

Basic Storyline:

They(NCT member) are in an interview and that's when he sees that fan (Jokingly) have shipped you ( his girlfriend) with another member.

*************************

Taeil:

- Doyoung was all smiles when he heard the fans ship you with him.
- Taeil couldn't understand why they shipped you with Doyoung.
- He was smiling though, dodnt want to show his pissed feeling a outside.
- But Doyoung was not letting him go, he was visibly rubbing it in his face.
- At a stage he was pissed
'' Yah!! Stop with this, she is mine "

- Ended up spating on Doyoung's head and finally everyone fell in a fit of laughter.

-------

Taeyong:

- Wasn't sure why every NCTzen's began shipping you with Jungwoo.
- Though he was cute and all, but he thought Jungwoo wasn't good enough for you.
- Though he was happy and smiling by the comments
- Jungwoo was laughing by the comments and all the members were making fun of Taeyong.
- He pulled the ultimate guns making everyone laugh, he smiled and acted like a baby
" I'm cute as well "

- Everyone then stopped shipping you with Jungwoo and then shipped you with Manly person like Johnny. It was funny interview overall.

------

Johnny:

- Johnny was shocked when he heard that fans were trending to ship you with Haechan.
- Like what did the maknae had that he didn't.
- Though everyone was making fun and laughing and certainly Haechan was damn sure to make fun of him.
- He shut everyone regaining his cool.
" Well at the end it's I who she choose, but thanks for your comments and suggestions "

- Everyone were whoping at him.

------

Yuta:

- He was confused why you were shipped with Mark.
- Though he was good kid and all, but that's all he was, a kid, at least for him.
- Seeing how well you spoke English fans began shipping you with him.
- Mark was shocked as well, he was as well as blushing and didn't know what to do.
- But Yuta was calm and he smiled as he spoke back.