NCT 127 - Interviewed

Hey guys I'm back with the part 2  of the interview series which I wrote for WAYV.

So the basic story line is:

You are friends with one of the NCT 127 member and you are quite famous yourself ( I'll mention in what field) and in a recent interview the host ask about your recent achievement to you friend and ask whether they are the reason behind your success and is there more to your relationship then what you guys say of 'Just friends '

***************************

Taeil:

As long as you remember you and Taeil have been friends for a long time, though he has not talked about you much in media of anywhere, topics of you would rise up once in a while because you were a celebratory hair dresser.

That ade you very famous and demanding the industry, even when you had to work for NCT, they would have to book you in advance, you didn't care that it was your friends band or your friends agency asking for you, you were very professional this way, yeah but for the sake of your friendship they would get discounts though.

That being said, the boys especially Taeil had caught everyone's eyes at an award event due to their amazing hairstyle, so in an interview for their latest comeback the host had decided to roast NCT especially Taeil.

" So... Taeil-shi ! Does Y/N-shi like to play with your hair, I can see her being biased by you "

Taeil didn't know what it meant at first.
" Ah What do you mean ? "

" Look at the other members hairstyle and look at yours, you certainly have the eye catching one here "

Then he finally understood what he meant as a visible blush crept on his face.

" Ah.... I'm her friend right, hence special treatment "

The host smirked as he decided to move on the next question.
" Even I have a friend but I never get special treatment, Some people are not just mean to be friends, just saying you know "

As the members tried to contain their laugh, Taeil. exe had stopped working.

****

Taeyong:

Taeyong always loved to brag about you, his celebratory chef who was also his best friend for a long time.

As soon as he opened his IG account, the very first thing he posted was a photo of him from your kitchen in your house, he would visit you regularly and sometimes you both end up cooking together.

So it was obviously cute when people could see both of yours IG account filled with cute little pics of you and him. But it also bought to the lime light the question of your friendship being just friends or something more then that.

So taking this in account the host of the interview decided to ask about it when NCT127 had come over there for the success for their latest come back.